Novi Lakes Health Campus Novi, MI
Offers Assisted Living
Costs for Novi Lakes Health Campus
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Novi Lakes Health Campus
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Respite Care
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 634003
About Novi Lakes Health Campus
Welcome to exceptional senior living in Novi, Michigan! Located near beautiful Pavilion Shore Park, Twelve Oaks Mall, and a variety of fun places to dine, our residents never want for opportunities to explore the surrounding community. For those who stay on our campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why with Novi Lakes Health Campus, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From assisted living and long-term care in our elegant residential facility, to skilled nursing and short-term rehab in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of dedicated professionals provides compassionate care with attention paid to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Novi you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Novi Lakes Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.