Addington Place

Reviews of Addington Place

Memory Care Reviews for Addington Place

May 29, 2014

By Dianne17

Addington Place was very nice. I liked it, and it was memory care only. They took me on a tour. The rooms were very nice. The place was clean. The residents were occupied at that time, and they looked like they were happy. Everybody was very nice. They had activities. Even though I wanted to put my husband there, there was no space. It was occupied. However, they are building a big unit now.

October 30, 2013

By Caring72056350

We chose Addington Place for mom because the facility was small and of single level. It's a memory care facility and I like the people there. It's a pod of 20 people in what they call a neighborhood which has a living room, dining room, and bedrooms. They have games, field trips, and crafts. We also tried playing bowling with them.

July 30, 2011

By smithbd0518

My grandmother currently lives in Addington Place, and from my few visits there, I would recommend it to you or a family member. There is a nice atmosphere to the place, it is clean, friendly, and open. There seems to be a good community of residents as well, which is crucial to any assisted living site. The staff has always been courteous and helpful whenever I visit, and makes the whole experience feel quite natural. The food is decent, the quality is quite high, but the variety is something that needs to be worked on. It could just be bad luck that the past few times I visited they served lasagna, but it could not. There is a nice dining area for the residents and guests, and gives it an almost fine dining feel, but more warm. I actually enjoy visiting my grandmother at Addington place, and will continue to do so for a long time to come.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

About Addington Place

Addington Place is a senior living provider in Northville, Michigan that offers residents Memory Care. Contact Addington Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Addington Place