Brentwood at Niles Niles, MI

Reviews of Brentwood at Niles

Assisted Living Reviews for Brentwood at Niles

January 23, 2015

By kaplonski

My Grandmother has been a resident at Brentwood for a year and a half. We both could not be happier. The Staff is wonderful. When I come to visit I'm always greated by name. I have never asked a question that didn't have an immediate answer. The Nusring staff is outstanding. They update me on a weekly basis. I like how everyone employed there knows my grandmothers name and makes a point to speek to her. Wonderful place if you are looking for assisted living. always clean, meals are fantastic, rooms are spacious, bathrooms are all well equipped.

June 18, 2013

By Gretchen1

Right now, my mother-in-law is in respite care at Brentwood at Niles. This is a clean and maintained facility. The room she is in is comfortable. Their staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

June 29, 2012

By kshamrock20

Brentwood at Niles is a cozy community for seniors. It seems to border on the line as far as what type of community it is. My friend, Allan, who lives here is high functioning , lives on his own and doesn't need any help in his old age, but there are residents who need a little bit of help and there are staff members who are there in times of need. However, this isn't your typical assisted living facility and is more like a retirement community. Niles is a rural town that rests in a quiet, backwoods area, and the home is built like an apartment complex. Allan enjoys his time at this facility and he has remained positive and carries a very happy attitude along with him while living here. His outlook on life is inspiring and he enjoys living here. I feel that he is in good hands should he ever need anything. He has made friends with some other residents and he seems to be enjoying his stay.

Costs for Brentwood at Niles

Photos of Brentwood at Niles

Services and Amenities of Brentwood at Niles

• About Brentwood at Niles

Brentwood at Niles is a senior living provider in Niles, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Brentwood at Niles for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brentwood at Niles