Independence Village of Midland

Reviews of Independence Village of Midland

Assisted Living Reviews for Independence Village of Midland

July 27, 2012

By slovakiasteph

The facility is clean, entryway is bright, and staff seemed friendly. There was no one in the office when I arrived because it was a little past the office hours. I walked down the hallway to visit my friend and saw a resident or two headed toward the dining hall which is in the main area.My friend and I had dinner in the dining room. The food was average-- good choices, but most of it tasted processed. We had a drink with our salad/soup, then the main course, then dessert, which was cake or a fruit salad. The servers seem to be high schoolers but were polite and a few knew my friend by name. Our server was quick and friendly but didn't seem especially engaged, although she did smile. My friend seems pleased with the service there and makes use of the recreational activities and outings offered occasionally. It's more of a community for her as she's friends with several residents there.

Costs for Independence Village of Midland

Services and Amenities of Independence Village of Midland

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• About Independence Village of Midland

Independence Villages holds over 35 years of experience developing and operating Senior Housing throughout Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio. We manage and service individuals and couples throughout each one of our 2,000 units across the Midwest, with care packages offering a complete continuum of care. Independence Village is proud to be sister companies with StoryPoint, which combined ranks in the top 25 largest senior residence operators in the country.

Map of Independence Village of Midland