Independence Village of Midland

Reviews of Independence Village of Midland

Assisted Living Reviews for Independence Village of Midland

March 30, 2017

By Shirley164423

I visited Independence Village. Their price was too high. It was very nice, and I like it, but I couldn't pay like $5000 or $6000 a month. It wouldn't take long to use up your savings. The room was very nice. I like it. It almost hooked me, but I can't afford to pay that much every month. We had lunch there, and the food was very good. Overall, it was a very nice place. It was very clean. They had nice a library. The activities were very nice too.

December 13, 2016

By Lorin708365

My mom moved in to Independence Village of Midland. It's a nice facility with independent living, assisted living, and memory care. It's really nice and clean, and the staff is attentive and meets our needs just fine. They have exercise, music, recitals, discussion groups, and movie nights. The food isn't great, but it's decent. The dining area is right off the activity area and is very well-kept, there are lots of windows around, and it is a nice place to sit and eat.

August 12, 2016

By Lloyd030103

Independence Village is a step up from the other place I visited and more expensive. The rooms and building are more upscale. The dining area is very luxurious, and the chef is amazing. It’s a wonderful place.

November 28, 2013

By dupuisloucrl

Independence Village was a nice and very large place. The rooms were very large, very spacious and very nice. The people working there also appeared to be nice. It would have been an ideal if it didn't cost more money. They had a nice walking tracks around the complex.

July 27, 2012

By slovakiasteph

The facility is clean, entryway is bright, and staff seemed friendly. There was no one in the office when I arrived because it was a little past the office hours. I walked down the hallway to visit my friend and saw a resident or two headed toward the dining hall which is in the main area.My friend and I had dinner in the dining room. The food was average-- good choices, but most of it tasted processed. We had a drink with our salad/soup, then the main course, then dessert, which was cake or a fruit salad. The servers seem to be high schoolers but were polite and a few knew my friend by name. Our server was quick and friendly but didn't seem especially engaged, although she did smile. My friend seems pleased with the service there and makes use of the recreational activities and outings offered occasionally. It's more of a community for her as she's friends with several residents there.

Independent Living Reviews for Independence Village of Midland

Memory Care Reviews for Independence Village of Midland

Costs for Independence Village of Midland

Services and Amenities of Independence Village of Midland

• Minimum Age: None

About Independence Village of Midland

Independence Villages holds over 35 years of experience developing and operating Senior Housing throughout Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio. We manage and service individuals and couples throughout each one of our 2,000 units across the Midwest, with care packages offering a complete continuum of care. Independence Village is proud to be sister companies with StoryPoint, which combined ranks in the top 25 largest senior residence operators in the country.

Balcony, Wi-Fi, Air conditioning, Cable TV, Kitchen appliances, Tub and walk-in showers, 24-hour on call staff, and much more!

Map of Independence Village of Midland