Brookdale Midland

Reviews of Brookdale Midland

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Midland

February 21, 2016

By caring dauther-in law

Brookdale is truly a nice place. The regular staff is great, but they have a high turnover. My mother-in-law participates in activities, like trips and ball games, and they have people come in for singing, karaoke, and magic shows.

November 11, 2014

By Mary96965850

Our mother resided at the Sterling House of Midland for 36 days before she passed away. We chose Sterling House for her because it was clean and bright and well cared for inside and out. There is a lovely garden with seating as well as a patio with tables and chairs. They have a comfortable lobby with seating, where I often observed residents sitting and talking among themselves as well as engaging guests in conversation as they came in and out. Our mother thought the food was very good and she especially liked the coffee. She loved a good cup of hot coffee. Of particular importance was the friendliness of the staff. Our mother often praised the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. When I visited I was also impressed with their caring and warm responsiveness to the residents. She was allowed to bring much of her own furniture which helped with the transition to her new home. Our mother did not participate in the activities, but I observed others in an exercise class, conversations about current topics and bingo.

September 30, 2013

By Janice21

Sterling House of Midland seemed to be a nice and clean facility. It had a homey feeling. It was close to my work and home. I liked that they were an assisted living facility and that my mom would be able to go down to the dining room to eat. The staff was nice and helpful. However, they do not take medicaid.

Photos of Brookdale Midland

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Midland

• Dining Extra: Meals Can Be Delivered To The Residents Room

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Staff Patient Ratio: 9 To 1

• Licenses: AFC License

About Brookdale Midland

Brookdale Midland provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Residents and families love the fact that our residents can age in place and stay with us throughout end of life and not worry about needing to move when they decline and have more needs.

Map of Brookdale Midland