Oakmont Livonia

Oakmont Livonia (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Oakmont Livonia

Independent Living Reviews for Oakmont Livonia

March 28, 2014

Oakmont is a retirement/assisted living facility. There are people living there who are retired and need no assistance, and there are also assisted living residents there, also. They don't do Alzheimer's care. They do have wheelchair patients, so I know they offer that type, but nothing as far as Alzheimer's or what I would call critical care. My mom needs shower assistance and medication assistance, and it's done through a company that is on-site called Balanced Home Care. It's absolutely gorgeous. This place looks like a landlocked cruiseliner when you walk through the doors. It's immaculately clean at all times. They provide all of your meals. That's included in the rent. When we first put my mother in there, we had lunch and dinner with her the first day she was there. It was like eating at a 5-star restaurant. The food and the staff are absolutely phenomenonal. They provide a small country store on-site. There is a beauty shop and a barber on-site, and laundry facilities that you can have your laundry done for you. They offer 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, and also studio apartments, which all are equipped with small kitchens. I am completely comfortable with her being there. I have no worries.

February 06, 2014

By namtsae

my mother is at Oakmont, and yes it is beautiful BUT, they are not perfect by far. We have tray service for my mother, she can have her meals brought up for any of the three meals, unfortunately that does not mean they are hot, not even warm. At 10:00am she request her lunch be brought up (11:00 is her scheduled lunch time) she will not see lunch til 1:00pm and it is served on styrofoam. Yes, they put it in the microwave. The real insult is we pay 375.00 extra for this service! Housekeeping is included, but they are only allowed to spend minutes in each room, so beds are through together, not made. Can you complain, yes, do things change not so much, everyone blames everyone else. I will say is looks pretty.

December 22, 2013

By Murrotavitch

My brother has lived in this facility for almost a year. I visit often and always have found this place to be spotless. The food is always prepared in an appetizing manner and is quite good according to those I speak with. The staff there are always on hand and very helpful. Their attentiveness and pleasant demeanor is something every resident receives. I rated this facility 5 stars and it deserves it. Housekeeping and prescription management are part of my brothers care and they meet the standards set by the rest of the staff. I highly recommend this establishment.

December 15, 2011

By Social Worker # 1

Other

Oakmont Livonia is a beautiful Independent living apartment complex the residents apartments are fit tailored made for the individual residents taste and needs. They offer studio apartments one and two bedroom apartments and they are very elegant residential housing apartments. I would recommend it to any and everyone 55 and over that are looking to live in an elegant and luxury retirement community. Their apartments are very spacious with a full kitchen and one or two bathrooms. The common areas were beautiful and the décor was very nice and the residents can also furnish their own apartments to fulfill their own individual taste. While there I noticed that they also provide their residents with three nutritional meals, housekeeping, maintenance services, and linen and laundry services. They also provide their residents with the highest level of quality care possible but they also encourage their residents towards their maximum levels of independence. Out of five stars, I would rank the grounds a five stars rating for the beauty and courtyards, and acres of land that is so inviting. The common areas five stars rating for their onsite services, trained and skill caring staff that offers their residents all levels of care and onsite therapy as well. The residents' apartments were very clean with matching decor. The staff a five stars rating quality of the care a five stars rating. The residents were socializing with one another and the staff was interacting with some of the residents the residents seemed pleased and happy. Overall, I would give Oakmont Livonia a rating of five stars because their residents receive excellent care there in there independent living apartments. Their common areas were very elegant and there common grounds were spectacular and the beauty of the apartment complex was also elegant. They have 24/7 skilled and trained staff and they also offer respite, and short term care. And for low income residents they offer shared housing for them to share with one another to split the living expenses to fit each and every resident's individual financial needs. I think that this is awesome because it provides a way for low income residents to live in luxury style in spite of their financial situations.

Services and Amenities of Oakmont Livonia

About Oakmont Livonia

Oakmont Livonia is a senior living provider in Livonia, Michigan that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Oakmont Livonia for more details on services and rates.

Map of Oakmont Livonia