Marycrest – Michigan

Independent Living Reviews for Marycrest – Michigan

Nursing Home Reviews for Marycrest – Michigan

October 28, 2017

By compassiontakesheart

Beautiful state of the art facility, clean and neat, but if you are looking for quality care GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Being affiliated with Trinity Health organization does nothing to make the care match the facility. Other comments are correct. Woefully understaffed and staff dose not show genuine care. And don't expect to get fed at this facility. The dining area process to get your food is pathetic. "Nutritionists" walk around taking orders, but there is no first come address, so one person could wait for over an hour to even be acknowledged while another person shows up and they are immediately walked over to for an order. And the idea of taking peoples orders at the table right then and there is silly as may of the residents are unable to make choices, due to debilitation, inability to communicate or dementia.Then when you place your order for all this great sounding food, they never even provide what you order, or you only get a portion of your order. Even that will take you 30- 40 minutes to have it delivered to your table. Should you have diet restrictions don't come here. My mother is celiac and they don't keep track of that need, and when they take orders for food and the food on the menu is not gluten free you are told there are no substitutes, so you go without food. Heaven help those who have religious restrictions, or are diabetic and have to wait for food. This facility just had a grand opening last week, and then there were Trinity leaders walking about. The regional director from Trinity got an earful about this, and to this very day nothing has changed in the dining room. So much for care about your residents.

September 21, 2017

By barbara62

Very serprised by lack of care. I had heard great things but didnt see great things once I got there.Not enough workers and some aids have an attuditude and dont help.

May 04, 2017

By patty7377

The midnight staff was nothing short of useless, you could hear them playing around in the hall with the call light on for over 10 minutes, then it was very sad to see a lady in a wheelchair out in the hallway asking for help to get in bed while the aid sat on her phone and the other one on a computer, I witnessed the lady crying for help for at least a half hour, at 1 am 5/4/17

March 10, 2017

By Someone who stayed there

Most people here are very caring, but sometimes it feels like there aren't enough people. You buzz and no one comes for a long time. Too many different people. You feel like they dont know you. Some of the midnight aides aren't too nice. Do they have a supervisor?

March 02, 2017

By NESO'

I had a total knee replacement in January 2017 and I had my Skilled Nursing Care at Marycrest Campus in Livonia, MI. I received the best of care at this wonderful facility. The staff is top notch and very attentive!! Everyone that I met and came in contact with was awesome!! I would highly recommend this facility!! :-) :-)

February 28, 2017

By oopsadazy

Run away from this dreadful place! I started my rehab here after having back surgery. I would ring and ring my bell for help getting up and nobody would come. I would yell for help, my room was kiddy corner from a nursing station and we would hear them talking, laughing and carrying on, and yet they ignored me. As a result I ended up with such a horrible infection my surgeon pulled me out of there after my post op appointment and he had to put me on a wound vac 3.5 months! I had to take sponge baths only for six months and endure painful cleaning sessions every other day. Try sleeping or getting dressed with a hose stuck in your back!

January 17, 2017

By lspindura

My Dad at Marycrest Manor almost 30 days, came home 2 days before Christmas. EVERYONE WAS AMAZING!! And I mean EVERYONE!! Nurses, Cnas, Kitchen Staff, Housekeeping, PT and OT where always available to my Day and even when I called late at night someone there to give me an update. I would HIGHLY RECCOMEND Marycrest Manor.

August 11, 2015

By pstorm

my husband is currently in here for rehab after a fracture. He has received excellent care from the dedicated staff. He is going home next week because of the excellent care in mind, body and spirit he has received.

March 02, 2015

By mary Fallon

Do not take your loved one here. Not enough help. Excuses from staff why they cant help. Feeding residents substandard food. Do not go here

Photos of Marycrest – Michigan

Services and Amenities of Marycrest – Michigan

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Marycrest – Michigan

Marycrest – Michigan is a senior living provider in Livonia, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Marycrest – Michigan for more details on services and rates.

Map of Marycrest – Michigan