Aspen Assisted Living
Offers Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities
Costs for Aspen Assisted Living
Cost of Independent Living
Services and Amenities of Aspen Assisted Living
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Shared Living
- Resident Capacity: 72
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: License Pending
About Aspen Assisted Living
Our goal as Aspen is to provide our residents with exceptional 24-hour care, respecting each individual’s personal needs, in a safe and trusted home, encouraging independence, and improving quality of life.
Living options offered:
We provide several different living options to support your varied needs and ensure you are can have peace of mind.
- Independent Living – Looking for a simplified lifestyle to provide freedom from chores and maintaining a home. Spend more time enjoying life with the worry or fuss of lawn care, home maintenance, housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation. With beautiful outdoor spaces for relaxation and daily activities focused on learning, creativity, and socialization, you can spend time doing the things that you truly love. Caring for your health is easy with our services such as onsite visits from a doctor, eye care providers, physical therapists, and podiatrists, and caring staff available to support your needs.
- Assisted Living – Need more support but looking for an alternative to a nursing home? Assisted living provides 24x7 care and services such as medication management, personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, etc.), meal preparation, housekeeping, and laundry. Daily activities and services provide stimulation and enjoyment to support an enhanced quality of life. Additionally, an uncomplicated floor plan is optimally designed to reduce confusion. Our goal is to ensure respect, dignity, and care for our residents while promoting independence when possible.
We are focused on providing assistance in warm and nurturing environment to ensure your peace of mind.
Expect a premier assisted living experience and comforts:
- Spacious resident rooms with sitting area, private bath and shower
- Chef prepared meals offering a variety of nutritious menu options
- Comfortable and open living rooms
- Family style dining rooms
- Beautiful garden courtyards, patios, and gazebos
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Simple one-story design to promote independence
Services and Amenities We Offer:
Offering a wide range of services and amenities to provide care, ease of life, and stimulation:
- 24 hour assistance and care
- Physician visits
- Licensed on-site nurse
- Visiting healthcare specialists and options such as podiatrist, eye care, and physical therapy
- Chef prepared meals offering nutritious options to meet individual dietary need in a family dining environment
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Emergency call system and security
- Daily activities to provide socialization, enjoyment, and learning
- Maintenance free-living
- Complimentary wireless internet access
Thank you for your interest at Aspen Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.Get Costs