Arden Courts of Livonia

Assisted Living Reviews for Arden Courts of Livonia

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of Livonia

November 11, 2011

By Social Worker # 1

I visited Arden Court assisted living facility on November 8, 2011. In general, I thought the facility was very well organized and the staff working in the facility showed professionalism in all areas of their professions. . The grounds of the facility are beautiful and the landscape was well maintained and coordinated. The common areas of the facility had a beautiful layout and structure. The neighborhood surrounding the facility was also beautiful. In the resident’s rooms the carpet drapes, and bedspreads were of the entire same decor that match the paint on the wall. The decor was also in earth tone colors. The residents' rooms are very clean and very well kept and did not smell. The overall structure of the facility I would give it a five star rating. The staff and management of the facility are professional and task oriented in all specific areas of their job duties. I think the residents get excellent care and the staff and management treat the residents like family. While I was there, I noticed that the residents were very well groomed and they appeared to be clean and dry without any body odor. I also noticed that the recreation room and activity room are in state compliance and are also supervised by staff members. Overall, Arden Court is an appropriate placement for anyone and I would recommend it to anyone because I believe that they would do well there. I would give Arden Court a five star rating in all areas of its expertise.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Arden Courts of Livonia

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Livonia