Caretel Inns of Linden

Reviews of Caretel Inns of Linden

Assisted Living Reviews for Caretel Inns of Linden

February 17, 2019

By Ratpower396SS

After unfortunately losing a leg to a virus, I was fortunate enough to spend 100 days being cared for and trained by all the staff here in Linden. From my first contact with Aimee explaining the facilities capabilities until the tremendous send off from my "New Family" with tears in my eyes I have nothing but respect and admiration for their help to start to get my life back together. The nursing staff has great diverse knowledge that made such a difference in my healing, the aids, and everyone from the staff kept me moving forward every challenge. I've made friends here that will make the balance of my being full of smiles. The physical therapy employees truly cared for my improvement and honored me with quite an ovation for my first step. All of you mean so much to me and I truly love the work and encouragement Jennifer, Patty and all of you gave to this old man in his time of need. Heidi, Ben, Scott, Jenny and all I look forward to visiting soon when I acquire my permanent leg. You folks are all truly caring individuals and I found the facility top notch!!

August 31, 2016

By Linda352387

Caretel Inns of Linden has three different types of care. It has assisted living, a memory care unit for people with dementia problems, and another area for skilled nursing. They’re different modules in the same location. The actual one I saw was the assisted living. The staff was very good and very competent. They knew what’s needed for senior citizens. The dining area was very good. They have specials every day or, if you just want the same thing every day, there's a set menu of things you could choose from. They have a movie theater, a little store where you could buy stuff, a hair salon and you could get your nails done there. The family members can get a pass to go directly into their parents’ or family member’s place. You can visit at any time and stay there with them. They’ll get you a rollaway bed, so you could stay with them. The parking was very close because it surrounds it. They have little courtyards and lots of flowers around, and the maintenance crew is good.

July 03, 2014

Caretel Inns had everything we need. The place was only two years old, and that was a big factor. There were no bugs in the place and that was a good thing. The staff was pleasant and observed cleanliness. They treated their residents well. The apartments had one bedroom and a kitchen in, where the residents can cook. The residents can also go down to their dining room. They have 3 meals a day and snacks. My wife was a trained chef, and she said the food was good. During our visit, there were residents playing cards outside. They had a pool for residents to swim in. They had three vans that picked people up to go shopping. We walked all over, and there were a lot of activities going on. Their security was very good. They had cameras all over. They had slide keys like in hotel rooms. Their price was $2800 a month, and it was reasonable.

July 31, 2013

By Kimberly3

They have a very nice facility where my mother was originally at rehab, and they have a memory facility. They were open and friendly. They were always checking if we needed anything. Someone was always moving around the facility, checking if there was anything that anyone needed and saying hello to people, and encouraging companions to shift to socialization and not to hide in the bedrooms. Each room you could see was personalized based on the person in it. There were a lot of single rooms which was a good thing. The main thing that I didn't care for was the meals. They had very routine meals. But overall I would recommend the facility to others.

Nursing Home Reviews for Caretel Inns of Linden

May 16, 2014

By jjj1234

This facility is ridiculous. THERE ARE ONLY 2 AIDS TO 20 PEOPLE. I have seen so many people in and out of here because they do not get paid enough to be so understaffed. The positives to this place are far and few between when taking into account how difficult they make everything. Dinners are separately ordered, with only one aid taking orders. It is not fair to that aid that all of these residents are asking her for a million things while she is running around the cafeteria. they need more help here. i used to get angry with the aids, but when investigating and finding out that they make brely over $10/ hr to be on their feet and breaking their backs for 8 hours i realized it was the nurses i should be going after. Whom make $30 an hour and simply bring medications to each resident, nothing more. An aid that now has quit, one asked a nurse to help her with something and I heard the nurse reply "that isn't my job why would you even ask me" ... Be sure you get angry with the right person if you end up in this facility.... they are way to overpriced to be UNDERSTAFFED!!!!

July 25, 2013

By Katherine8

At Caretel Inns, everything had a time set to it. They were all very scheduled. There was rest time but there was also activity time. When there was activity to do, they wanted you up doing their activities. They also had people from a hair saloon come in two days a week and get their hair done. My sister participated in some of those activities. She also had great physical therapy. Personnel wise, they keep the residents in good spirit. If there are aggressive people, they would stop them right then and there. With regard to food, my sister raved that she really liked their food. Everyday they got soup at lunch and a different soup in the evening. She really looked forward to that.

February 18, 2013

By Samantha 1

Caretel Inns in downtown Linden, in a small community. They have both skilled care and assisted living facility, so you could move right out of skilled care into an assisted living room. It's fairly new and very well-kept. The rooms are acceptable in size and they have multiple different sizes to choose from. There are 20 residents in a unit, so it's relatively small. They have scheduled outings to theaters and restaurants, activities with group churches, as well as arts and crafts. They have two aides during the day and one at night, and then they have a nurse on call. I think it's a difficult industry because there's constant turnover. And I think you can find that in any facility. It would be great if they could give their employees higher wages.

Services and Amenities of Caretel Inns of Linden

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Caretel Inns of Linden

Caretel Inns of Linden is a senior living provider in Linden, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Caretel Inns of Linden for more details on services and rates.

Map of Caretel Inns of Linden