White Oaks, A Randall Residence

Reviews of White Oaks, A Randall Residence

Assisted Living Reviews for White Oaks, A Randall Residence

March 16, 2016

By dianenc

I don’t usually write online reviews, but the White Oaks Assisted Living facility deserves praise as an outstanding family-owned business. I live over 800 miles away and have been highly satisfied with my 87 year-old father’s care during the past two years. He loves the food, staff, and talks with other men at his dining table. The activities are very creative at this facility, with opportunities for learning, working together, and having fun. Dad enjoys the various music programs. Our reasons for choosing White Oaks include the low staff turnover, well-maintained and clean facility and the comfortable, home-like atmosphere. Residents appear well cared for and content. The recent addition of another Dementia care wing is also important if your family-member may need this care in the future.

March 05, 2016

By PJStormArtis

Clean, safe, wonderful environment with plenty of activities and good meals. A very loving and caring staff with excellent living spaces. My 94-year-old mother is totally happy here. Her health -- physical and mental -- has improved over the last two years since moving into White Oaks.

March 05, 2016

By PJStormfb

February 10, 2015

White Oaks is very nice and very comfortable. We are quite pleased with it and quite happy with their care because they are taking good care of my husband. My husband is in the locked down unit. He has severe anger -- that's why he is there -- and they manage him very well. They monitor his medications. They help him bathe and gives him whatever help he needs. However, their food is not the best. Actually, the food is the only thing I complain about, but this is convenient, and he is content there. It is only 7 miles from my house, and everything is fine there. It is lovely there, and they have lots of activities that really help the days pass. He is happier there than he will be at home.

June 26, 2013

By Becky10

I liked the idea that White Oaks Assisted Living seemed like a family home. It made me feel really comfortable. The place was clean, nicely painted and well lit. Their rooms had different designs. I also liked the dining area. They had nice amenities where they had a little store where you can buy your supplies and they also offered good services. The people were very attentive, caring, and honest. It was good for people with dementia because they have a dementia lock unit beside the assisted living.

Services and Amenities of White Oaks, A Randall Residence

About White Oaks, A Randall Residence

White Oaks, A Randall Residence is a senior living provider in Lawton, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact White Oaks, A Randall Residence for more details on services and rates.

Map of White Oaks, A Randall Residence