Azpira Place of Breton

Reviews of Azpira Place of Breton

Assisted Living Reviews for Azpira Place of Breton

December 16, 2015

By Karen117170650

Elmcroft of Kentwood is excellent. I don't have any complaints whatsoever. My mother is living there. The rooms are spacious and well lit with natural sunlight. Food, according to Mother, is excellent, and the dining room is very attractive. There are options for activities.

February 26, 2015

Elmcroft is clean and friendly. They have a calendar of events. They take them out to places and do some crafty things inside. They do have transportation if they need to go to the doctor. The people were very knowledgeable. They have a good selection of different types of rooms. They did invite me for a meal, but I didn't go.

November 28, 2014

By Sue94470650

We visited Elmcroft, and it was a very nice facility. The rooms were much smaller, but the grounds were very nice. It is a newer facility as well. Their dining area looked very nice and very clean. The ground was very large. They had a center courtyard, and it was very nice. We met the staff. They seemed very caring and nice as well. They had an entire calendar of activities that were planned for all the residents and some of those activities were going on like the sing along and things like that.

October 31, 2014

Elmcroft was very nice, very clean, and smelled good -- which was important. The staff was very sweet. They seemed to be conscientious and very kind. I would recommend it for them to look at. I would say it would be somebody else's decision, but it was very nice -- definitely worth looking at. I thought the rooms were very nice, and the sitting areas were nicer. I liked that.

May 29, 2014

By Caring85197650

I visited Elmcroft. The rooms were very nice because they had just remodeled them, and the dining room was an indoor type. Their rooms, I think, were bigger.

April 29, 2014

Elmcroft was a beautiful place. The director, who showed us around, was very helpful. We went through everything, and I liked that it was luxurious, and the building was just gorgeous. They were top of the line. We saw some of the artwork and some of the photography, but we didn't see anything going on when we were there, and we just couldn't afford it.

January 27, 2014

Elmcroft of Kentwood is too expensive for us. I was not that really impressed with this facility because the rooms were one bedroom and I wasn’t really impressed with those types of rooms. The girl that took me on a tour, I didn’t think that she was all that friendly. I wasn’t really impressed with her, but the facility is pretty clean and well kept.

March 28, 2012

By commercesd

Since we would be in the area checking out another facility, we made it a point to visit Elmcroft of Kentwood in the same region. We were looking for a place for my friend's mother. We liked that they prepare care plans around what each person needs â€" and that they are flexible enough to change the level of care as becomes necessary. The staff was very friendly and we could see that the residents are all happy there. The grounds were well tended and we could see that there is plenty of room for residents to spread out and enjoy activities with friends and family, such as picnics, or enjoy the many seating areas. The common areas were nicely decorated and home-like. There were many places for residents to enjoy a variety of activities, from games to reading and seeing films. The apartments were all clean, well-kept and conveniently designed. They take the time to personalize to each resident's tastes. The activity calendar featured many healthy and stimulating activities. We liked that the staff encourages participation and tries to make everything interesting for its residents. The residents go on trips to visit the many art galleries and museums, eat at casual and fine restaurants and enjoy the many cultural events offered. Seniors can use the exercise room at any time and also go on daily walks. Aerobics and yoga classes are offered. The dining areas were warm and friendly. We were able to try some of the snacks which were all delicious. The staff takes the time to offer foods that look appetizing. We enjoyed our visit at this facility and would recommend that people in the area who are looking for a good home for an elderly person check it out.

Memory Care Reviews for Azpira Place of Breton

Questions about Azpira Place of Breton

What programs or activities does Azpira Place of Breton offer to enrich residents' well-being?

The lifestyle at our community supports residents in the next phase of life. People are choosing Azpira Place as home because they need someone to guide them down their path, not stand in the way. Life enrichment is our priority. Through Pathway to Living’s award-winning VIVA! philosophy, residents are growing – physically, mentally and spiritually.

What makes the chef or dining program at Azpira Place of Breton exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our cooking standard focuses on fresh and flavorsome ingredients – better tasting food with healthier components. Food is prepared-to-order or cooked in small batches to ensure freshness. We proudly serve fresh produce, cage-free eggs, all natural non-injected, non-GMO meat and poultry and our fried food is fried in 100% zero trans fat canola oil.

If Azpira Place of Breton accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes we are Pet Friendly; At Azpira Place, we know firsthand the benefits of having your four-legged best friend by your side. The research backs up what we already know: that the love you share with your pet improves your health and enriches your life.

Costs for Azpira Place of Breton

Photos of Azpira Place of Breton

Services and Amenities of Azpira Place of Breton

• Low Fat
  • Vegetarian

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: AH410236803

About Azpira Place of Breton

Welcome to Azpira Place. Our senior living community is designed to meet the needs of our residents by applying our VIVA! philosophy to a healthy and rewarding lifestyle. Our proactive approach to well-being focuses not only on health care needs, but also on providing an environment that encourages involvement, leadership, and purpose.

A "secret" to aging well lies in caring for the mind, body and spirit. The Azpira lifestyle addresses all three of these aspects of wellness. Residents exercise their minds with Lifelong Learning Classes, including Computers 101, photography classes and learning about different cultures! They exercise and attend fitness classes, including chair chi, bi-weekly yoga classes and aerobics strengthen the body. And they enjoy opportunities for camaraderie, charity, and reflection as well as religious services, all of which engage the spirit.

Map of Azpira Place of Breton