Appledorn Assisted Living Center - South

Appledorn Assisted Living Center - South (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Appledorn Assisted Living Center - South

Assisted Living Reviews for Appledorn Assisted Living Center - South

November 17, 2014

My mom is in Appledorn. I like that they have independent living. They also have a retirement community, and they have a lot of activities. There are a lot of personal hands-on things. It is very bright. It is not a rest home. It is an assisted living, so, the level of care is based on your needs. All of the meds are administered by med techs so you know that the person that you have in there gets their meds on a regular basis, as they should. There is a visiting doctor and a visiting podiatrist. You can have their services too, if you want. They have meals. They have access to coffee 24/7. They have nursing staff available. I think they are definitely a caring facility. If you have concerns, they listen.

October 31, 2014

We did move my parents to Appledorn Assisted Living Center, and I like the people that work there. I like how friendly they are and understanding. They have two adjoining rooms so they have lots of space. They don’t have kitchen, but they do have two bathrooms. The facility is nice and clean. They are very happy with the food and they have diabetic option which is nice for my dad.

November 28, 2013

Appledorn does accept Medicaid waiver. I also believe they have outstanding care there. Their rooms were very nice and their extracurricular activities were well-planned. They weren't also as pricey as the other facility, but it was the second most expensive as far as cost. Overall, it was an excellent facility and if we have an event that Mother has to be moved, this would be my second choice.

Photos of Appledorn Assisted Living Center - South

Services and Amenities of Appledorn Assisted Living Center - South

• Housing Extra: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• State Licenses: AH700236753

About Appledorn Assisted Living Center - South

Appledorn Assisted Living Center-SOUTH, offers exceptional quality, services and affordability. The expert, caring staff at Appledorn Assisted Living Center-SOUTH are ready to provide for all your assisted living needs.

Appledorn Assisted Living Center-SOUTH offers high-quality care and services for residents in general assisted living as well as secure, specialized care in our “Terrace“ and “Courtyard” memory-care neighborhoods for our residents living with Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia or other memory impairments.

We offer each of our residents daily meals, housekeeping and laundry services as well as a variety of support services designed to address the unique needs of each resident. Whether the need is great or small, we offer a broad range of additional personal care support services based on your Personal Needs Assessment.

Appledorn Assisted Living Center-SOUTH is licensed by the Michigan Department of Human Services, Office of Child and Adult Licensing as Homes for the Aged. Our staff is carefully selected and trained to unobtrusively monitor each resident and their health—both physical and mental—watching for signs of pain, confusion, inattentiveness to personal hygiene, missed meals or changes in normal routine.

Our goal is to offer assistance when help is needed and encouragement to each of our residents to be as self-sufficient and independent as possible.

Come and visit Appledorn Assisted Living Center-SOUTH and discover for yourself one of Holland’s finest assisted living communities. We have all the services and amenities you deserve at a price you can afford!

Map of Appledorn Assisted Living Center - South