Village Manor Retirement

Reviews of Village Manor Retirement

Assisted Living Reviews for Village Manor Retirement

October 28, 2020

By Richard

I'm gonna be going to Village Manor. It's nice and clean, and everybody is very happy. My apartment is a typical 1-bedroom. The building is well-maintained and clean, and they have a courtyard.

July 13, 2016

By Mike 036860

We found Village Manor for Mom. It was very nice. She moved in yesterday and is very happy there.

July 20, 2015

By Barbara110757350

I visited Village Manor Retirement. They were very nice and very welcoming. They had primarily one- and two-bedroom apartments. The dining room itself was nice, bright, and quite comfortable, and the tables were round. Activities were about the same as what everybody else has like bingo, movies, etc.

July 13, 2015

I have gotten my folks situated in Village Manor Retirement, and it is a lovely place. My dad says the food is alright. The staff is excellent, and I love them. The apartment is immaculately clean. They have bingo, and they have a senior center.

April 05, 2014

I don’t have any worries at Village Manor. They treat me fine. I like the meals, and there are services offered. They have an activities program and exercise. They have a library, gathering room, a lobby for people, and a pool table. The staff is very helpful, warm, and friendly. It is not homey but certainly an adequate place to stay. I'm happy, and I’m satisfied with it.

Independent Living Reviews for Village Manor Retirement

March 18, 2021

By Gary

I visited Village Manor Retirement, but I think it was too expensive. At Village Manor, everything was included: all meals, electricity, water, and stuff like that are all included in the price. The rooms were very small. They showed me a one-bedroom there. I could not possibly afford a two-bedroom because they were too expensive. The one-bedroom I thought was a little closet. The staff were good; they knew their stuff. There are several versions of the one-bedroom there. They had a little more expensive one, which had like a sunroom, and that was a nice place. They have a big restaurant-type place, and they have activities for the seniors like playing cards, games, and all that stuff. If you have the monthly income to afford it, that is a nice place to go. It is in a nice area; they have all kinds of stores around there.

January 14, 2021

By Betty

I have moved into Village Manor. It's very safe here. There are no amenities because of the COVID. It's a beautiful place. Any open spaces? Yes. We can walk outside. There are trees and there's woods behind the facility. The staff members are excellent. The food is good; you have to eat in your room.

I am so happy to hear your positive comments. We are in the process of planning wonderful events and activities as we are getting closer to resuming business as usual at our community. It truly is a wonderful place to live and continue to grow into a new state of being. It is time to start living again and we are grateful you are part of our journey!

Costs for Village Manor Retirement

Photos of Village Manor Retirement

Services and Amenities of Village Manor Retirement

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Village Manor Retirement

Our unique design, services, staff, comforts and conveniences provide the finest quality and an environment that nourishes, nurtures and inspires.

We truly offer better living at the best value!

• Our mission is to assist our residents in aging in a graceful, independent and dignified manner.
  • Trained care givers provide quality 24/7 care for individuals needing assistance with activities of daily living.
  • Services are customized to the needs of each individual resident and are provided by an independent on-premises company.
  • Flexible service agreements based upon an "a la carte" program assure value for all.

Pinnacle Memory Programs was developed by a leading neurologist and Village Manor is the only senior housing facility in the Livingston County area to offer this program.

Map of Village Manor Retirement