Village Manor Retirement

Village Manor Retirement (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Village Manor Retirement

Assisted Living Reviews for Village Manor Retirement

April 05, 2014

I don’t have any worries at Village Manor. They treat me fine. I like the meals, and there are services offered. They have an activities program and exercise. They have a library, gathering room, a lobby for people, and a pool table. The staff is very helpful, warm, and friendly. It is not homey but certainly an adequate place to stay. I'm happy, and I’m satisfied with it.

Independent Living Reviews for Village Manor Retirement

Costs for Village Manor Retirement

Photos of Village Manor Retirement

Services and Amenities of Village Manor Retirement

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Village Manor Retirement

Our unique design, services, staff, comforts and conveniences provide the finest quality and an environment that nourishes, nurtures and inspires.

We truly offer better living at the best value!

• Our mission is to assist our residents in aging in a graceful, independent and dignified manner.
  • Trained care givers provide quality 24/7 care for individuals needing assistance with activities of daily living.
  • Services are customized to the needs of each individual resident and are provided by an independent on-premises company.
  • Flexible service agreements based upon an "a la carte" program assure value for all.

Pinnacle Memory Programs was developed by a leading neurologist and Village Manor is the only senior housing facility in the Livingston County area to offer this program.

Map of Village Manor Retirement