Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East

Reviews of Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East

November 20, 2012

By GeorgeW36

My Gran stayed at Heartland and loved the surroundings. She was a Grosse Pointer to begin with and enjoyed being in the center of the town. There was also a Big Boys and gas station next door for the convenience of the guests and their family. These people seem to value opulence and luxury above all else. I've never seen an nursing home decorated so regally. The employees were for the most part fun and upbeat. They checked in on her more often than not and I felt comfortable trusting them to look after her when I could not. They were prompt in feeding her, changing her, and even came in just to change the temperature for her so she wouldn't be cold. When I asked her what they treated her like behind closed doors she said they were on average just as attentive as when I was there to ensure everything was ok. Gran enjoyed the food, and the Big Boys too! They also have lovely plush sitting areas and plenty of room for visiting family, of which we had plenty. I'd recommend Heartland to any demanding customer in the tri-city area.

About Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East

Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East is a senior living provider in Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East