Porter Hills Village Grand Rapids, MI

Reviews of Porter Hills Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Porter Hills Village

July 05, 2012

By tabersco

I had quite a pleasant experience with this assisted living facility. The staff was always very helpful and took great care of my Grandma while she lived there. As far as amenities go.. They always had fun activities planned for all of the residents in the Porter Hills home. Every Friday night they would have a social hour at 6 p.m. where they played bingo or watched movies, and even had a Wii for people to play! The facilities were quite top notch. The room that my Grandma stayed in was recently renovated and had new furniture. The main building was not in the best condition but I do believe that they are planning on remodeling soon. I was sad to know that my Grandma had to move into an assisted living facility, but the staff, room, and activities were very great. I had a very pleasant experience with Porter hills and would definitely recommend the place to my friends.

June 28, 2012

By Bj2

I believe that this is very nice and run very well. The people at the facility seem very nice and gracious. My great uncle moved in here recently and he seems very pleased with it. He says that there are lots of activities and ice cream socials. My great uncle says that his electric bill is very reasonable and that the food isn't too bad. When I visited him here he talked about heated underground parking and woodworking facilities but I did not see these. The rest of the establishment seemed very nice though very quiet. The facility had a dining room and a library among other areas. My great uncle seemed to be making friends easily but he still enjoyed going out (still driving at 92). Overall, I believe the facility is nice and a good value though I do not have that much experience with other facilities to compare it to.

Nursing Home Reviews for Porter Hills Village

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Porter Hills Village

Porter Hills Village is a senior living provider in Grand Rapids, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Porter Hills Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Porter Hills Village