Porter Hills Health Center

Reviews of Porter Hills Health Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Porter Hills Health Center

June 28, 2012

By Bj2

I believe that this is very nice and run very well. The people at the facility seem very nice and gracious. My great uncle moved in here recently and he seems very pleased with it. He says that there are lots of activities and ice cream socials. My great uncle says that his electric bill is very reasonable and that the food isn't too bad. When I visited him here he talked about heated underground parking and woodworking facilities but I did not see these. The rest of the establishment seemed very nice though very quiet. The facility had a dining room and a library among other areas. My great uncle seemed to be making friends easily but he still enjoyed going out (still driving at 92). Overall, I believe the facility is nice and a good value though I do not have that much experience with other facilities to compare it to.

Nursing Home Reviews for Porter Hills Health Center

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Porter Hills Health Center

Services and Amenities of Porter Hills Health Center

About Porter Hills Health Center

Porter Hills Health Center is a senior living provider in Grand Rapids, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Porter Hills Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Porter Hills Health Center