Lincoln Square Grand Rapids, MI

Offers Independent Living

3121 Lake Michigan Dr Nw, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Lincoln Square (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 3 days

Red Tag Special! Reduced rates on select apartments for new leases sign and move in by February 28th. Ask for details during your tour!

Reviews of Lincoln Square

Independent Living Reviews for Lincoln Square

December 16, 2016

By Sue202681

I thought Lincoln Square was a super place that offered a lot and was upbeat. The facility itself was very nice. The room was fine, but the living area was a bit smaller than most, especially for independent living. I thought the administrative staff was excellent, very attentive, and very understanding. However, I didn't like their dining setup and the way they serve in the dining room.

March 08, 2016

By Dick15

Lincoln Square is not the place I want to live. The people were not the kind with which we would like to associate. I just didn’t have a good feeling about the facility. It's located on a busy street. It looks good, but we did not feel comfortable with what they have to offer. The dining room looked too busy for us.

January 24, 2016

By Bob and Brenda Looking Forward

We were well received and given a good tour at Lincoln Square. We were offered the opportunity to apply as residential directors because we have experience with large household. We were very grateful for that. The people were very nice and we had a very nice lunch there too. The food was good. We enjoyed the company of the very nice people we talk to.

December 21, 2015

By Renee30

I went to Lincoln Square for a visit, and it's a very nice place. I like that it looked like a community within itself. I was shown the room, and it was nice, and it would suit my mom. I was impressed that they have a beauty shop. They also provide good things for the residents there. I really like this community a lot.

May 28, 2015

By Eather

Lincoln Square is a beautiful place in a beautiful setting, but small. The people were very polite, very willing to help, open, and loving. Everything was fine except for the size. They did an excellent job presenting themselves and representing their site. They provide three meals, but if they had a stove in each one of those units, that would be good.

September 27, 2014

I was looking for an independent living place and have gone to visit Lincoln Square. I would say that it was a very good place. I didn't observe any activities during my visit because I was there during lunchtime. Their food was good. The dining room had a beatiful setting, and the service was efficient. I saw the rooms during my tour and they were beautiful. The ones for singles seemed very small to me. The two-bedroom apartments were much nicer. I think that it was a very safe community. The people living there were happy, too. I would add that the place was very expensive. I also think that I am not yet old enough to live in that kind of place.

December 01, 2013

Lincoln Square was a fairly simple but very nice facility. That one for us was in a convenient location as it wasn't far from where my brother lives. It was strictly retirement living though. We ate lunch there and it was fine. The physical appearance of the place wasn't quite as nice maybe but I thought that the people there were really nice. The staff was very helpful. We also met a woman who was the head of activities and we discussed some of their activities going on there. She was really energetic. They have like olympic-type of games of some sort, beanbag toss, etc. Overall, they were doing a lot of different activities for their residents. In terms of engagement that was going on and activities, I would give it a high score. They were very good.

October 18, 2013

By Joan35

Lincoln Square was very nice. I was looking for a senior housing at the time. The people were very nice and very helpful. However, it did not fit what I was looking for at all.

October 17, 2013

By Harry14

I was impressed with Lincoln Square. The food was quite good. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They even invited me to come again. They had activities. I would recommend them to others.

October 03, 2013

Lincoln Square was nice, modern and spacious. The staff was very friendly.

August 27, 2013

By Fred7

Lincoln Square looks like a hotel. It's a wood frame building and the inside is very nicely appointed, but I could not afford to live in that facility. I did see that they have some sort of a program where people sit around and listen to stuff. The person that was showing me was not comfortable with me being there because I was a minority. It was uneasy for him to show me around. Even I could afford the place I would not be comfortable living there.

Costs for Lincoln Square

Photos of Lincoln Square

Services and Amenities of Lincoln Square

• Independent Living Starting At: $1974/month

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Garage

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Lincoln Square

Lincoln Square is located in Grand Rapids, MI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lincoln Square for a visit...and stay!

Map of Lincoln Square