Heather Hills Retirement Village

1055 Forest Hill Avenue South East, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Heather Hills Retirement Village (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Heather Hills Retirement Village

Independent Living Reviews for Heather Hills Retirement Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Heather Hills Retirement Village

January 29, 2018

By Susan

My husband and I are in assisted living at Heather Hills Retirement Village. The most important parts are the community, activities, and the people around us. The staff is excellent and has a nice ratio of staff to residents, so we're well cared for. We participate in Wii bowling and bingo and listen to lectures and musical groups. I go to a book club, and there's a men's night for my husband. We also have afternoon refreshment and tea. There are people in wheelchairs, but we're a very active group. We have nice walking paths and a very nice, large patio where we can have concerts, picnics, meals and ice cream socials. Each apartment has its own little patio, too, which is nice. There are plants around the grounds that not very big, but it's nice and green. We have covered parking, a nice library, and a beauty shop. One of things my husband and I like the most is the theater. It's an older facility with a good value.

September 30, 2016

By Nancy578335

My mother liked Heather Hills Retirement Village more than I did. The rooms were large, and they seemed to have all the services that she wanted. There was a salon. The dining area was nice; the menus and the food looked good. The facilities were all nice. The thing that she didn't like about it was that she would have preferred to be able to cook breakfast in her room, but they didn't have kitchens in the rooms, and the meals were communal; breakfast was too early. She wasn't too impressed with that.

January 08, 2016

By Jill33

I moved my mother-in-law into Heather Hills Retirement Village four months ago. It is very clean. The management is very friendly and very helpful to the residents. They have good food, nice rooms, and meet all of the requirements. They have different levels of care. There are activities every day, including movies, lectures, bridge, and field trips to museums and the theater. They have a great program.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (3) See fewer reviews

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Independent Living Starting At: $2000/month

• About Heather Hills Retirement Village

Heather Hills Retirement Village is a sound, locally owned and operated White Pine Community. We offer all of the amenities one would need to enjoy the later part of their life. Our Retirement Village has a variety of floor plans to choose from that best fit your need. Enjoy relaxation and socialization by participating in many of our leisure activities, outings, and social hours. With 24-hour assistance available by our Village Care, you can age in place gracefully.

Map of Heather Hills Retirement Village