Grand Rapids

Reviews of Grand Rapids

Assisted Living Reviews for Grand Rapids

November 30, 2015

By Barb36

The only place I toured here and that was very nice. The rooms looked very accommodating for someone who was looking to live there. I didn't see the handicapped room, but they do have handicapped equipped rooms too that were very nice, and I think that would be pretty nice for people that need it. It had so many perks to it that a person could take advantage of, having physical therapy there, so it's just a really nice place.

September 29, 2015

By Caring111981850

I was favorably impressed with almost everything. The particular person that showed us around and spent a couple of hours with us was the most helpful.

Independent Living Reviews for Grand Rapids

Independent Living Reviews for Grand Rapids

January 24, 2016

By Bob and Brenda Looking Forward

It was very good and the prices were good too. From one perspective you can only have one program there, so it wasn’t really satisfactory for us. They don’t have the buy-in and it’s straight rental. They have to take the food so you can’t reduce the rent figure at any way. They did have some very good offer, so if you're a person who didn't want to cook you'll do very well there because it include an awful lot for the rental amount. We're still cooking and we're still enjoying it, so that's not an option for us at this point. We were very impressed with the rooms. I'd say it's a 5 rating there, for the money. Particularly the 2-bedroom was very attractive. It was probably the best apartment that we saw in the three places that we went. It’s most suitable for us. The arrangement and the size were very good.

August 11, 2015

By Kiemetha

My mother used to live here. It's more in her price range than any others. The staff is very friendly, and the rooms were just the right size for her. Some of the ones we had looked at didn't have a kitchen, and she would like to be self-sufficient, so she needed a kitchen. She likes the tub, and the majority of them did not have anything but showers. This one has a tub as well as a shower or a full bath. It also has a full kitchen, as well as an enclosed bedroom. She has her own bedroom, as well as her own living room and a patio area. They have all kinds of activities. She just doesn't participate in any of those things because she never really did any of those. The place is not too far from either one of her children, as well as near the area where her pharmacy and her grocery store are, and not that far from the malls, too. It also has an elevator, and she's only on the second floor.

February 27, 2014

By Peggy27

It is very beautiful. My mother-in-law is happy there. It is much cheaper in that side of the state. It's about $1,000 less a month. She gets her laundry and housework done once a week. It's all included with the price. She gets two meals a day and they are considering right now doing a breakfast. So that people who want to come down for breakfast it will be available. The rooms were very nice and much bigger. It has large windows that overlook a field and it's not right up close to a building. She can look out into the field and see deer. They've got remodeling going on and they're going to expand the dining room. She's just very happy there.

May 01, 2013

By Ralph3

I haven't moved in yet, but I am going to. It's a very nice place, their rooms are comfortable, and it's an independent living facility with all the assisted living-amenities as well.

Costs for Grand Rapids

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Grand Rapids

Conveniently located near downtown Grand Rapids, our community offers one- and two-bedroom floor plans, with full kitchens, to provide a maintenance-free lifestyle for you or your loved one. Grand Rapids offers a home-like atmosphere - providing the independence and privacy you want, with the care you may need in the future.

Our amenities and services were thoughtfully designed to deliver comfort, support and convenience in your everyday life.

Our residents enjoy a variety of amenities and service, including:

• Maintenance-Free Apartments