Addington Place of Grand Rapids

Reviews of Addington Place of Grand Rapids

Assisted Living Reviews for Addington Place of Grand Rapids

January 07, 2020

By Caring1928488293

Addington Place of Grand Rapids has an atmosphere that makes you feel at home. The people are like my family.

January 11, 2014

I visited just this year. The staff was wonderful, very nice and accommodating. It was pretty clean. But, I really didn’t care for it. It just looked like an institution to me. The bedrooms were small. It’s just enough if you have one room. They could have larger rooms and they can make it not look like a hospital.

Hello, Thank you for visiting Addington Place of Grand Rapids. Last year we were acquired by a new management company that has made it their goal to create a friendly, clean, caring environment for our residents. We would love to have you stop by and meet with our staff and see what improvements have been made! Thank you again for your feedback!

Memory Care Reviews for Addington Place of Grand Rapids

About Addington Place of Grand Rapids

Addington Place of Grand Rapids is a senior living provider in Grand Rapids, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Addington Place of Grand Rapids for more details on services and rates.

Map of Addington Place of Grand Rapids