Sanctuary at Mercy Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Sanctuary at Mercy Village

Independent Living Reviews for Sanctuary at Mercy Village

June 29, 2012

By RandyRandle

The staff seemed very professional, helpful, and pleasant. All who I encountered seemed to know a good deal about the facility, including areas that weren't necessarily their direct concerns. There is 24 hour supervision, and 24 hour emergency response, which is important to me as my mother has become more physically unstable. The menus are quite impressive from the food service, which is important since my mother was a great cook, and appreciates being able to have a quality meal since her abilities to make her own are now limited. They also offer enough recreation possibilities that if my mother ends up there she will still have the chance to socialize from time to time.The facility itself is very nice, and modern yet "homey," and I believe it was built within the last 10 years, so there's little sign of wear through the building. This has the added benefit of the medical things on site being up-to-date, including the exam rooms. They also provide transportation for residents, in a rather nice shuttle bus, with comfortable and spacious seating, and accommodates handicapped equipment quite well.The apartments are very nice, well equipped, and well-maintained. The price is higher than I'd hoped, but within what seems to be the range for such places, including those that aren't as recently constructed.

About Sanctuary at Mercy Village

Sanctuary at Mercy Village is a senior living provider in Fort Gratiot, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care. Contact Sanctuary at Mercy Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sanctuary at Mercy Village