Lake Huron Woods

Reviews of Lake Huron Woods

Assisted Living Reviews for Lake Huron Woods

February 22, 2015

By Jim98004250

Lake Huron Woods is a Holiday Facility. It is a very high end facility. It is very nice and very clean. It is well kept. If you were looking for a place for your mother and you walk into that, it's the kind of place you'd go say that this would be a nice place for her. It is both an assisted and independent living. At the time I walked in, they were serving lunch. It was served in a well ordered manner. The food smelled good, looked good, and tasted good. The main question I always ask myself is would I put my parents here. The fact of the matter is if my parents were alive I would definitely put them here as opposed to other places where you walk in and say you wouldn't put your puppy dog in. The organization that owns that particular facility is the Holiday. They have over 300 facilities across the US and Canada. Most of them looked similar as you walked in. As you walked in, it looked like you were on the second floor of a hotel with an open area in the middle. I'd give it a five, and I haven't seen anything else that was a five so far.

Independent Living Reviews for Lake Huron Woods

February 18, 2015

By mannie93

The staff is wonderful here they are very caring. The community is very clean and lots of activities to do. I recommend Lake Huron Woods to all my friends and family!

Costs for Lake Huron Woods

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Home Sale Assistance

About Lake Huron Woods

Come love life with us at Lake Huron Woods, a full-service independent living retirement community in Fort Gratiot. Whether you select one of our ranch-style cottage homes or an apartment in our amenity-rich Manor building, you will experience the finest in senior living with activity-filled days and restful nights. We’re located in a beautifully wooded setting off Lake Shore Drive, just minutes north of downtown Port Huron.

There is just so much to appreciate here. First, our beautiful surroundings will take your breath away before you even get inside. And then you’ll quickly discover the conveniences we offer, including an onsite beauty salon and barbershop, lending library, Fitness Center, a craft and hobby workshop and more. Coupled with the services we provide, Lake Huron Woods provides a carefree retirement lifestyle our residents and their families.

Located in a beautifully wooded setting off Lake Shore Drive, just minutes north of downtown Port Huron. Lake Huron Woods offers luxurious one bedroom apartments, spacious two bedroom apartments and exquisite two bedrooms with two bathrooms ranch-style cottages

Map of Lake Huron Woods