Addington Place of Dewitt

Reviews of Addington Place of Dewitt

Assisted Living Reviews for Addington Place of Dewitt

July 17, 2017

By Jane

Prestige Pines is a nice and very clean place. They have 3 different buildings depending on the level of care. They have private rooms or individual rooms where my mother is at. She has a large room with a partial wall down the middle and one lady who lives on the other side of the room. It's very pleasant, nicely decorated, and taken care of. They have activities, but she only plays Bingo and goes to church activities. I highly recommend them. The facility is smaller, and the people are right close at hand and can readily help her.

September 20, 2015

By C.S

It was close to our house and even $1,500 -- close to $2,000 -- cheaper, but my in-laws didn't agree with memory care, so they didn't like this place. I really liked its hominess; it's a very small community with nice rooms. It was really a homey, nice place. It was like you go in, and you don't feel like you are in a hotel. Prestige Pines was a little older building, but the rooms were nice, and it had nice things for the residents to do.

September 24, 2014

By Tia2

We saw more interaction with the people at Prestige Pines when we had our visit there. They were just so kind in the way they did things. And they take Medicaid when they run out of money. The food was just very good and they offer three meals a day. They were very busy and they go to the casino, to Walmart, they take them to ice cream. Onsite they do bingo, reading, games nights. They have a minister or priest come in for those who want to take communion. They have a whole lot of activities.

Photos of Addington Place of Dewitt

Services and Amenities of Addington Place of Dewitt

• State Licenses: 190083017

About Addington Place of Dewitt

Addington Place of Dewitt is a senior living provider in Dewitt, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Addington Place of Dewitt for more details on services and rates.

Map of Addington Place of Dewitt