Masonville Place

Reviews of Masonville Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Masonville Place

November 20, 2012

By lry103185

Masonville house definately has its pros and cons! The pros are how friendly, kind, energetic, and eager to please the staff is. There rooms are beautiful, have private bathrooms, a kitchenette area with sink, mini fridge, and cabinets all in there apartment. Not to mention that there meals are served in resturant setting. Some of the cons would be the price, adequate staffing, and the management turnover. The staffing is my biggest concern, the staff they have is great but corporate will not allot them the amount of adequate staffing that they need. All the times I have visited there were only two girls working one of which pushed the med cart for most of her shift. I have seen several bosses come thru thos doors and the price is expensive but if the staffing issues were corrected it would make it much more worth it and there would be no complaints from me.

Thank you, lry103185, for visiting Masonville House recently and providing feedback. We are proud of the staff and environment at our senior living community in Coldwater. In regards to your comment about "adequate staffing," we staff according to resident needs. Masonville House and Assisted Living Concepts take great care in providing quality and peace of mind to our residents and staff especially with some of our new initiatives in the past 6 months. As far as pricing, we feel we are priced very competitively in the market. In fact, Masonville House is one of the least expensive. We would love to hear more about your thoughts and suggestions on how to continually improve Masonville House for our residents and staff, lry103185. Please contact our Quality Connection Line at 1-888-777-4780 or contact us on the web by visiting http://www.alcco.com/contact-us/. Thank you for visiting Masonville House, and we hope to see you soon!

August 20, 2012

By ladyj1

My grandmother absolutely loves it at Masonville House which is located in Coldwater, MI. The staff is friendly and super helpful. Before we settled on Masonville House for her we toured a few facilities. The staff at Masonville made my grandmother feel at home and welcomed there from the first hello. They are always trying to get her to join in the many activities they have for the seniors. Since she has not developed full on Alzheimer yet she is allowed to have her own little apartment where she can do many of her normal, daily living activities on her own. Cooking has always been my grandmothers joy in life and in her own little apartment she gets to still enjoy it. Since I work and attend college I cannot always take her to all of her appointments and the staff at Masonville House fills in when I need them. They also make sure she takes her daily medications, which is another load off of my shoulders.

May 02, 2012

By wilso1900

The staff was not professional at all. I visited on the midnight shift and one worker was actually asleep on the couch in the common area. My friend who worked there stated that she would not have her family or anyone she knew live at Masonville House. The employees spent more time outside smoking than working. The facility was clean and the people were basically cared for but that was about the only good thing about this place. When people are visiting they visit a part of the building that is not even actually in use to give a comfortable homey feeling. The food served here at masonville house is at best, somewhat acceptable I would personally not choose some of the menu choices they have here but I am not in charge. if employees at the nursing home facility tell you they wouldn't send their family there you know something is probably very wrong there. This place is a joke and I would not let my worst enemy go here.

Services and Amenities of Masonville Place

About Masonville Place

Masonville Place is a senior living provider in Coldwater, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Masonville Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Masonville Place