Cranberry Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Cranberry Park Assisted Living & Memory Care (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Cranberry Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Cranberry Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

July 31, 2015

Cranberry Park was a very nice place, and it had very friendly staff. It was a beautiful facility. The dining room looked spacious.

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

Cranberry Park of Clio is friendly, clean, and professional. I recently visited this facility and I must say, it's pretty awesome. Their comfortable community has a TV, fireplace, a lot of setting, and an outdoor patio. The entire place has a beautiful feel to it. Cranberry Park of Clio is also affordable. The living space is very cozy. Their caregivers are highly skilled. I think my favorite though is the salon and activity room. I thought the salon was very interesting. So if you are a resident of Clio and looking for assisted living, check them out, they earn my approval.

May 17, 2011

By visitor of Cranberry Park

Visited this facility

The facility is awesome!! The suite style rooms are a great idea so we visit we can sit in moms own living room and watch tv with her. The outdoor patio area was my favorite with the cabanas and comfy sitting chairs, They were even talking about planting there own vegetables and herbs in raised planter boxes.

Costs for Cranberry Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Cranberry Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Cranberry Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: AL250309143

• About Cranberry Park Assisted Living & Memory Care

At Cranberry Park, we say that exceeding the expectations of our residents is simply the beginning. Having quality life in our later years is the least we all should expect. We are committed in providing an environment that allows one to feel independent, with the security and assistance of our highly trained care group. Let us take care of you or your loved one and give you peace of mind.

Map of Cranberry Park Assisted Living & Memory Care