StoryPoint Chesterfield

Reviews of StoryPoint Chesterfield

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Chesterfield

October 09, 2019

By cathia

My mom transitioned easily from her home to her StoryPoint apartment thanks to their wonderful staff, beautiful facilities, amazing meal choices, and fun activities. As her daughter, I am so relieved that she no longer lives alone, no longer has to climb up and down stairs, can get to doctor appts, shopping and visiting my dad using their Community Bus. She is both independent and part of a vibrant community. Manicures and mimosas, art room, exercise room, library, interesting guest speakers and musicians to name a few things.

September 27, 2019

By lolalip

The staff is very friendly and always there to help out in any situation. So lucky we found this special community for my 80 year old mother. The food and choices of food are delightful! Can't even tell you how great the once a month buffets are for residents and family. My moms spacious 700 sq foot apartment with balcony overlooks the sunset, which is a relaxing way to end her night. She is able to decorate to her own taste. The laundry facilities are conveniently locate and mom is able to do her own laundry, at any time of the day or night. I'm so glad they offer a free (15 mile each way) shuttle bus, mom is able to go to appointments and shopping at her own convenience. They are always activities to participate in, from boat cruises, lunch outings to local restaurants to just a movie night and oh I forgot, the weekly cocktail parties with entertainment. I highly recommend Story Point.

September 25, 2019

By M.Anderson

I spent many months looking for the right place to move my mother into and checked out so many Senior Living Communities. So thankful she has ended up in StoryPoint (she calls it HappyPoint!). The apartments are just the right size with everything she needs to be comfortable. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff - it is truly an amazing community of caring people in a very lovely, new facility. I've enjoyed some of the activities with my mother and the food - oh my I could eat there every day! The Sunday brunch once a month is 5 star all the way! The transition for my mother from her home to this had everyone concerned. However, the staff has made it so easy for her to adjust and within weeks she was referring to StoryPoint as "Home". Mom recently had an unexpected trip to the hospital and upon her return needed extra care. The staff at the on-site home health care agency has done such a wonderful job in making sure all her needs are met. She loves all the aids and the gentle, loving way that help each day. My goal (and StoryPoint) is to make this mom's final home and with all the help available, I am sure it will be....

August 18, 2019

By ReviewerAT0815

StoryPoint Chesterfield is beautiful, and we're moving in. The food is delicious, it's clean, and it's all brand new. The people are nice, and the staff is great. The rooms are fine. We saw three rooms and picked the one we wanted. We've signed some papers, and taken some stuff up to our room.

June 15, 2019

By Kste

My parents and I have had an awesome experience with every aspect of our journey with StoryPoint Chesterfield. My parents signed on almost a year ago to live at StoryPoint and will be moving in when they open next week. The apartments are beautifully laid out, the food is 5 star quality and everyone associated with StoryPoint has been warm, personable, knowledgeable, and caring. They have already made it like home and we're not even moved yet. I HIGHLY recommend StoryPoint. I looked for a long standing company, attitude of employees, food quality, medical/non medical care available, apartment layout etc, and StoryPoint hit all the buttons and then some. Please go and visit, you will not be disappointed.

Costs for StoryPoint Chesterfield

Photos of StoryPoint Chesterfield

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Chesterfield

• Get Costs

About StoryPoint Chesterfield

Welcome to StoryPoint Chesterfield – NOW OPEN!

Our services allow seniors in Chesterfield and the surrounding communities the opportunity to live a life full of exciting activities, build new friendships and of course, remain independent and active. We truly believe there is no competition when it comes to offering the very best in senior living because we know it’s the small things in life that allow residents to Shine. Everyday.

Our apartments feature a variety of amenities, including:

• Secured Wi-Fi
    • Balcony and private patios
    • Wheelchair accessibility
    • Walk-in showers with grab bars
    • Generous closet space
    • Pantry closets

Independent Living

Designed for those who want to maintain their lifestyle without the responsibility. Independent living offers all the privacy of home with the added benefit of senior living amenities.

Enhanced Living

For those requiring a bit more assistance, enhanced living provides custom packages designed to provide assistance with daily activities.

Daily Dining Experiences

Our newest community boasts a team of culinary experts whose only job is to provide our residents with gourmet meals. Our Executive Chef and culinary team create a dynamic, ever-changing menu to provide a dining experience unlike any other. Dietary restrictions and resident favorites are always taken into consideration.

Community Activities

We know not everyone has the same interests. Which is why we take the time to get to know our residents and design activities catered to their specific interests. Have a favorite hobby or craft? We’d love to hear it and create an event for all our residents to enjoy.

A Place Where Everything Is Designed To Brighten Your Life.

The first thing you’ll notice at a StoryPoint community is how welcoming it feels. The minute you walk through the door, the energy of happy residents shows you what a lively and dynamic place it is to live. We designed our community as a place where seniors can live better than they could anywhere else.

Thank you for your interest at StoryPoint Chesterfield. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of StoryPoint Chesterfield