Prestige Commons

Assisted Living Reviews for Prestige Commons

July 31, 2017

By Fleetwood

Other

I have had my mother in Prestige Commons since February 2017 there have been some changes and the new company has purchased the facility. My mother happens to be in memory care and I can tell you without doubt the staff are very caring and the memory care unit is very clean. When you walk into the memory care unit there is no older of urine or any other order the housekeeper's name is Molly she does a wonderful job keeping the facility absolutely spotless. I would recommend this facility to any person that has a loved one with a memory condition. Sam

September 25, 2013

By Linda70708150

It was a very nice facility. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it was a two-level facility and I didn't want her taking the elevator. Also, there was no nice place to sit outside. They were on a busy road and it was loud. You could hear the cars going by in the one bedroom unit they showed me and I didn't like that because it was very noisy.

November 17, 2011

By a. Havern

My husband's grandma lives here. The staff is wonderful and very caring! They always greet us when we come in to visit and will even stop to chat. They have activities to keep the residents busy and the food seems decent. We ate their once, and the food was good. It is not a huge facility, which gives it a very personal feeling. The grounds are well-maintained, although they are not big. The facility has ample parking for guests. The facility is secure and safe. There is a visitor bathroom for visitors to use, which is good, so we don't have to disrupt Grandma's equipment in her bathroom. The thing that I notice the most is that it always smells good in the facility. When my great grandma was in a facility in the '80s it always smelled like old people. I hated the smell. This facility does not have that, so my kids don't mind going to visit their grandma. We have all been very happy with Grandma's stay there. Also, one more thing, one of the aides has been transcribing notes from Grandma to the great-grandchildren. So kind.

Services and Amenities of Prestige Commons

• State Licenses: Lic AL500302894 and AL500302889

About Prestige Commons

Prestige Commons is a senior living provider in Chesterfield, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Prestige Commons for more details on services and rates.

Map of Prestige Commons