Tendercare Health Center of Cheboygan

Reviews of Tendercare Health Center of Cheboygan

Nursing Home Reviews for Tendercare Health Center of Cheboygan

September 29, 2011

By chr1124

I called every other home in the Northern Michigan area trying to find a place for my mother. It is horrible. My mother was an incredibly large woman who needed assistance moving from her bed to her commode. At one point while doing a transfer they dropped her. They said that they didn't drop her, they "assisted her to the floor". When I questioned why a bed-bound patient who couldn't walk on her own needed to get on the floor, I never got a very good answer. But the worst part was when she was "assisted" her leg was broken. And they didn't know it. She complained for over 24 hours until my Aunt--I was out of town--called an ambulance to take her to the hospital, against the advice of Tendercare's staff. When she got to the hospital, they found the fracture. My mother suffered horribly. I only wish that one day, they know that kind of suffering.

About Tendercare Health Center of Cheboygan

Tendercare Health Center of Cheboygan is a senior living provider in Cheboygan, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Tendercare Health Center of Cheboygan for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tendercare Health Center of Cheboygan