Caretel Inns of Brighton Brighton, MI

Reviews of Caretel Inns of Brighton

Assisted Living Reviews for Caretel Inns of Brighton

June 20, 2012

By kshamrock20

I visited the Caretel Inns of Brighton recently to see my friend's Mother who was recently moved there. It's been a rough couple of weeks for their family, but having visited their Mother , I must say, I am a little bit more at ease. Caretel Inns is situated in a great city, near the main drag, which runs through the entire heart of Brighton. I thought the facilities were very tidy and the place looked rather new. I didn't ask how old the building itself was, but I would guess that it has been built within the last decade. It still has that new look to it. My friend's Mother seemed to be in good spirits. She is usually off making merry anyhow, but having to move into another home was tough on her. From the short stay she has had, she doesn't have any complaints other than she feels her living space is too big for her. I suppose this is better than being too small. The staff has taken good care of her and the area is about as safe as you can hope for. I highly recommend the Brighton area and this home.

Nursing Home Reviews for Caretel Inns of Brighton

Services and Amenities of Caretel Inns of Brighton

About Caretel Inns of Brighton

Caretel Inns of Brighton is a senior living provider in Brighton, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Caretel Inns of Brighton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Caretel Inns of Brighton