Caretel Inns of Tri-cities

Caretel Inns of Tri-cities (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Caretel Inns of Tri-cities

Nursing Home Reviews for Caretel Inns of Tri-cities

April 27, 2015

My sister was in Caretel Inns of Tri-Cities for rehab. That one was very luxurious. They worked with her, and they were very good. She had a very nice room. The staff was good, but they were shorthanded. They tried to be helpful and answered questions when need be. It's a brand new facility and very high end. The rehab facilities were nice. It was very nicely setup and well decorated. It was like staying in a small hotel.

September 24, 2012

By Caring989 1

My mother stayed in Caretel for two weeks. It was wonderful, she absolutely loved it. She was treated excellent. She still talks about going there and the fun that she had, the activities that they did, and the good food. The facility was nice. When we walked in, they didn't have any smell, it was clean, and it's a secured facility.

July 10, 2010

By Thora

First Day

Wow, Wow, Wow. 5 ***** treatment and facility! My mother cannot possibly complain about having to go to a nursing home! This place is fabulously beautiful and the staff was fantastic! I can't wait to visit!

Services and Amenities of Caretel Inns of Tri-cities

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2020

About Caretel Inns of Tri-cities

Caretel Inns of Tri-cities is a senior living provider in Bay City, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Caretel Inns of Tri-cities for more details on services and rates.

Map of Caretel Inns of Tri-cities