Brookdale Adrian

Reviews of Brookdale Adrian

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Adrian

January 29, 2015

By Anonymous101194950

The Grand Court Adrian was pretty nice. It was kind of expensive, and my dad has limited income. It was really clean. We have known a couple of people who had been there, and they seemed to like it. The rooms were really nice, and they had activities for the residents.

September 10, 2014

By Jackie29

My dad is at Grand Court, as that’s the only place he’s been, and they have been helping him. The staff is helpful, and the room is sufficient for him.

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and are happy to hear the staff is helpful to your father!

August 13, 2013

By Suzanne12

Grand Court didn't have a memory care unit. It's a very nice, clean looking place, but it didn't have what our father needed.

February 22, 2013

By Victoria3

The staff is really nice at Grand Court Adrian, and everybody in my town seems to recommend them highly. My grandmother has been there for about five months now. She's 88. She loves it there and she's very happy, and so am I. It's in a country, it's subtle, clean, and nice. But it's not over the top. We've seen some of the places that were too fancy and it just wasn't comfortable. Grand Court feels like your home. They get three meals a day, laundry service, and cleaning service once a week. They also have activities for the residents. Although the food could be a little bit better.

August 27, 2012

By edowling80

I went there to visit my grandpa.It is in the nice town of Adrian. I have been there many times and have always been impressed.The staff there has always been kind and concerned.They go out of their way to make residents and visitors feel welcome.You can tell they really care about the people they are taking care of.The facility is always clean and has an uplifting atmosphere. They are always having activities for the residents so they can socialize with each other. They take pride in making sure their residents feel at home and comfortable.My grandpa always says how sorry he is that he waited so long to move in there.He says he is having so much fun there he does not ever think about leaving.Overall my experience has been great.I have no issues with the Grand Court and would recomend this facility to any one I know.

June 28, 2012

By kshamrock20

I recently had a great uncle who passed away, but he had stayed a short time at Grand Court Adrian, which is aptly located in Adrian, Michigan. I visited this home twice in a three week span. I have been to quite a few different assisted living homes and this one is way up there on the list. It is actually quite luxurious. I never asked how much this home cost to stay in, but it is a beautiful establishment that seems more like an apartment complex that is located in a rural area. Adrian is a great town. It's small and friendly and Grand Court takes on the relaxed personality of the community around it. I highly recommend this home, if you are able to afford it. Most of the residents seemed to have little physical issues, yet the staff was fantastic and very attentive. This is a top notch facility. I hope that this place isn't too expensive by the time I get old and need assistance.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Adrian

December 21, 2012

By cappy80

Grand Court is actually a really nice assisted living facility. There are a lot of residents and they have multiple activities they provide for the residents there. The place was clean, well maintained and had a homey atmosphere. The main issue I had was that there was no one around. I could not seem to find one staff member anywhere. We had to wait quite a long time just for the director to come out and meet us to give us the tour. I am assuming that she did not know we were there since there was no one to tell her. When we finally did run into a member of the staff, they were kind and apologetic about not knowing we had been waiting so long. We did not choose this home for my grandmother, but I would recommend it for people who are close to the area. I imagine I just caught them on a busy day.

August 27, 2012

By lacey08

My great grandfather was a resident there. And he remained there untill his death. He was brought there after a very bad experiance from another nursing home. We really liked Grand Court, he was taken care of with respect. They offer activites daily for their residents and the also take then for walks. Residents families were allowed to take them for outing which I think was important in keeping a sence of normalcy for my grandpa. They had performers also come in such as magicians and had game nights and what not. The staff was very plesant and also very prompt when it came to taking care of my grdfathr. We didn't have to worry that he was not being changed or cleaned for that matter. After my grandfather passed away I still went to the neursing home multiple times while I was in high school. I was oart of a christmas singing group known as the santa lucia girls and we went to various nursing homes and sang for the residents. Grand Counrt was one that hosted us and I think that the residents really enjoyed it and many times you could see or hear them joining in with us.. the workers are very friendly and the rooms were a nice size though they did have to share their rooms with a roommate.

June 22, 2012

By CaringFriend1

Well, when I visited the facilities looked fairly nice. They werent as outstanding as they seem to be described by the organization but still very respectable. The staff in the area I was in was a little sparce but seemed incredibly nice and caring. His grandmother's mind has started to deteriate with her age so they have accomadated her with the care she deserves and requires. The grounds are well maintained and there are plenty of activities to keep up an active lifestyle. She really seems to like it there and she appreciates the company they give her after the loss of her husband. This is a place I would be willing to send a loved one who required more care than i could give them. My friend also seems very satisfied with how they treat his grandmother and he says the price of her care is very reasonable when looking at other places in the area. He wouldn't tell me specifically how much money he pays for the care she recieves but I know he isn't rich so it can't be too much. Overall I am satisfied by this facility and so is my friend and his grandmother. Thumbs up all around!

Photos of Brookdale Adrian

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Adrian

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: During Business Hours

• Activities Extra: Computer Class, Men's Club, Happy Hour, Etc.

• Home Sale Assistance

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

• Staff Patient Ratio: Determined By Occupancy.
  • Minimum Age: 60/62

• Licenses: HFA

About Brookdale Adrian

Brookdale Adrian provides residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Situated on 24 acres just west of Adrian. Only senior living community in Lenawee county to offer both independent and assisted living as well as on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy. Restaurant-styled dining offered in two dining rooms.

Map of Brookdale Adrian