Memory Care in Marathon County

5 Communities

Azura Memory Care of Wausau

3704 Hummingbird Road, Wausau, WI
$$$$
Angel: "Azura Memory Care of Wausau is number one on my list. It was an awesome place and the one that I would be considering. I loved how the facility was set up. They have props set up on the wall that help direct the community seniors. It was fabulous. I happen to arrive close to the luncheon time and even offered me to sit down with everybody. They included me when they didn't even know me. The staff is very nice and excellent. The room sizes were good. The only thing that I had... (read more)

Wellington Place of Rib Mountain

4100 North Mountain Road, Wausau, WI
$$$$
Wausau, Wisconsin, is home to Wellington Place of Rib Mountain, near the intersection of Hummingbird and North Mountain Roads. Residents can watch folks skiing down Granite Peak's trails in winter, according to visitors. Studio apartments with kitchenettes and private baths are available in this facility that visitors say is clean and homey. The considerate staff receives compliments for its kindness by relatives. Amenities include a common area with fireplace, a library and ... (read more)

Our House Senior Living - Wausau Memory Care

220 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI
1 review
AR: "When I arrived at Our House, there was no one there to greet me, so the kitchen staff took me around the building. They had all the residents out for bingo at the table so that was nice to see that they were actually doing an activity with them. The facility was clean and the staff was pleasant, but I guess I just wasn’t that impressed with them, and it wasn't a facility I connected with. I had an appointment, but they weren't aware of anything. The cook was the one who answ... (read more)

Tender Reflections of Weston

3404 Community Center Drive, Weston, WI
$$$$
Our mission is to be the preferred assisted living provider specializing in memory care, offering value and encouraging independence in a fulfilling, nurturing, safe and supportive environment that exceeds our residents expectations, enrich the lives of those we serve and employ with a collaborative and compassionate approach. Tender Reflections Assisted Living Community specializing in Memory Care and Dementia. Tender Reflections serves seniors, male and female seniors... (read more)

Copperleaf Memory Care of Schofield

1404 Lilli, Schofield, WI
$$$$
At Copperleaf Memory Care of Schofield, our philosophy of care is unique to Assisted Living and Memory Care. By providing the finest in personal care, supportive services, and leisure activities, we strive to create a supportive environment for older individuals who cannot live alone but do not require nursing home care. We prioritize health and happiness through the art of caregiving. Our focus is your loved one’s preservation of dignity and quality of life. Schofield Mem... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 5 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,942 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Marathon County area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of memory care communities in the Marathon County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 memory care communities in the Marathon County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.