Memory Care in Spokane

5 Communities

Brookdale Park Place

601 South Park Road, Spokane, WA
$$$$
Brookdale Park Place is located in the city of East Spokane, WA, right along the edge of the Dishman Hills Natural Area. This community offers a variety of independent and assisted living options, as well as memory care. Residents especially love the number of on-site features, such as the coffee shop and general store, and the library is also a community favorite. The experienced, attentive staff plan daily on and off-site activities, including gardening and religious servic... (read more)

South Hill Village

3317 E. Chaser Lane, Spokane, WA
yr

Brookdale Nine Mile

5329 West Rifle Club Court, Spokane, WA
$$$$
aaronchristofers: "It was kind of confusing to find, but that could only be because I'm a terrible navigator. Everything about the facility once we got there was amazing. The staff was very nice, and accommodating. I Went with my mother (my grandfathers daughter) who is also of very poor health, and despite the fact he had several other visitors that day, the staff still helped me find a wheelchair my mother could borrow while in the facility. It was spacious, well decorated, and had wonderful... (read more)

North Point Village

1110 E. Westview Court, Spokane, WA

Touchmark On South Hill

2929 S Waterford Drive, Spokane, WA

At A Glance

There are 5 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,620 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Spokane area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of memory care communities in the Spokane area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 memory care communities in the Spokane area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.