Memory Care in Victoria County

Sodalis at Victoria

4409 N John Stockbauer Dr, Victoria, TX
$$$$
1 review
Patsy8: "I was able to set up an appointment at Sodalis and everything seemed okay when I visited the facility. The place seemed to be nice and clean. They also offer activities and everybody seemed really friendly. They also seemed to have adequate staff. The residents that I talked to said that the food was really good. I really like the cleanliness and the friendliness of the people there. It didn't smell like from the other places I visited. "

Brookdale Victoria

9606 NE Zac Lentz Pkwy, Victoria, TX
$$$$
Brookdale Victoria is conveniently located on NE Zac Lentz Parkway in Victoria, Texas. This facility gets praise from visitors and loved ones for its upscale furnishings, decor and amenities. High praise is given to the well-kept grounds as well. Visitors and residents like the helpful nature of the staff and the many types of care and assistance they provide. The floor plans, with many including their own kitchen and living room, get attention for the independence that they ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 2 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $5,002 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Victoria County area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of memory care communities in the Victoria County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 memory care communities in the Victoria County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.