Memory Care in Rockwall County

3 Communities

Autumn Leaves of Rockwall

225 E Ralph Hall Pkwy, Rockwall, TX
$$$$
Simple2018: "My Mom has a private medium size room. Always well-staffed and attentive. There are many activities, they vary by the day. There is a family night monthly, a support group,(I've personally never attended) I think there is a possibility of lost laundry or minor issues everywhere-that is part of it. The move in process was easy. My advice- mark all the clothes, attend events and stay involved. I always feel welcome. All staff is involved, helpful. The building is always clea... (read more)

Rock Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care

720 E. Ralph Hall Parkway, Rockwall, TX
$$$$
Rock Ridge Assisted Living and Memory Care is located near I-30 in the Highland Meadows neighborhood of Rockwall, Texas, close to numerous shopping venues, restaurants and entertainment attractions. The facility offers an impressive number of amenities, including a variety of residential floor plans, medication management, full-service salon, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping and scheduled transportation. Residents and their families give the community excellent reviews f... (read more)

Lakeshore Assisted Living and Memory Care

5250 Medical Drive, Rockwall, TX
$$$$
James: "Arbor House at Rockwall was a nice and clean place. It's something I will keep in mind if the need ever comes up for my wife to go to a memory care unit. It's a very clean place. Everybody was real friendly. Even the people living there were friendly. I liked the apartments. It would be something that could fit our needs eventually. I've seen some women reading in the library and they were doing crafts and sewing. The lady that I first met was friendly, she listened to me, a... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $5,231 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rockwall County area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of memory care communities in the Rockwall County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 memory care communities in the Rockwall County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.