Memory Care in Kerrville

2 Communities

Villagio Kerville

747 Alpine Drive, Kerrville, TX
$$$$
weather80: "I had the opportunity to visit the Villagio with my church group. The first thing I noticed was how clean and fresh the facility looked. It was very bright and cheerful with fresh flowers on the dining room tables. The staff was friendly and I saw many smiles. The patients that lived there looked very happy and seemed to like living there. The staff appears to be a very caring and enjoy their jobs. I would definitely look at placing my loved one in their care. "

River Point of Kerrville

1441 Bandera Hwy, Kerrville, TX
$$$$
At River Point of Kerrville Assisted Living & Memory Care, everyone who walks through our doors becomes a member of our family – and what’s more important than family! At River Point of Kerrville, residents are surrounded by everything they need to lead a fulfilling and meaningful life. We enrich the lives of each and every resident and family member because we believe everyone deserves a great life. Our residents enjoy an array of conveniences. Our community is adjacent t... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 2 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,272 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kerrville area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of memory care communities in the Kerrville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 memory care communities in the Kerrville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.