Memory Care in Calhoun County

3 Communities

Brookdale Battle Creek

197 Lois Drive, Battle Creek, MI
$$$$
dscott: "When I began this journey with my siblings I had no idea what I was doing. I plunged in and started searching the internet, making phone calls, and talking to people. Those that I spoke with at Caring.com and Brookdale were fabulous, caring people who gave me guidance, advice, and a listening ear. We will be placing our mother at Brookdale and feel great relief and joy. The process was actually a wonderful experience thanks to Katie at Caring.com and Marti at Brookdale. ... (read more)

Trinity Shores of Port Lavaca

201 Trinity Shores Dr, Port Lavaca, TX
1 review
Trinity Shores of Port Lavaca is located on the beautiful coast in Port Lavaca, Texas near the center point of the 275-mile Texas Gulf Coast. At Trinity Shores, we pride ourselves in making each senior feel at home and part of an extended family. Faith-based in our care and culture, our seniors blossom with life and independence, all while feeling protected and well cared for. Our community is tastefully decorated in a relaxing seaside décor you would find near the shore. ... (read more)

The Oaks at NorthPointe Woods

706 North Avenue, Battle Creek, MI
$$$$
The Oaks at NorthPointe Woods sits nestled among Battle Creek’s 7,000 acres of parkland. Located on lush, tree-lined grounds, residents have many opportunities to enjoy nature, as well as Battle Creek’s vibrant culture. Residents interested in activities outside our campus can play the odds at Fire Keeper’s Casino, catch a Battle Creek Bombers baseball game, enjoy a picnic at one of the many parks, and so much more. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensur... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,403 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Calhoun County area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of memory care communities in the Calhoun County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 memory care communities in the Calhoun County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.