Memory Care in Amarillo

yrs

Brookdale Sleepy Hollow

7401 Seville Drive, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
Brookdale Sleepy Hollow is located on a cozy street in Amarillo, Texas, moments from a variety of shops and restaurants, the Coulter Road Baptist Church and St. Thomas the Apostle Parish. The facility offers a multitude of amenities, such as a beauty shop, library and fitness center, as well as spacious, well-furnished rooms. Residents enjoy restaurant-style dining and a wide variety of activities, including movies. Additionally, the facility offers residents outings to the l... (read more)
yr

The Cottages at Quail Creek

6811 Plum Creek Drive, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
Alberta: "I use this facility for respite care for my husband, who has Alzheimer’s. I am very happy with the care he receives. He is happy when we pick him up and he willing goes back when I need the help. The director is very friendly and helpful. The staff is friendly and caring and patient. They have taken the time to get to know my husband, his likes and dislikes, even though he is not a permanent resident. "

Autumn Leaves of Amarillo

7480 Hillside Drive, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
David: "Autumn Leaves of Amarillo is a brand new facility, so everything is brand new. They have wonderful staff; everybody we have dealt with has been absolutely wonderful. They offer a lot of activities for the people there. The food is excellent. They have chefs on site and a formal dining area. They have 3 meals a day. I am very satisfied with everything there. It was mid-January when my mother moved in."

The Legacy at Town Square

9700 Hillside Road, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
The Legacy at Town Square is a luxurious, yet rustic senior living community located in Amarillo, Texas. The facility offers a number of suites with different floor plans, each designed with convenience and comfort in mind. Amenities and services include a 24/7 nurse call system, large ADA-compliant bathrooms and showers, convenient keyless entry to rooms and unobtrusive monitoring technology. Residents can enjoy a full activity program that keeps them engaged, including a mo... (read more)

Good Life Senior Living and Memory Care

928 Westwood Drive, Amarillo, TX
$$$$
kwagner: "My brother and I both visited Good Life in Amarillo for our Dad. He has dementia worsened by a major stroke. We visited at separate times and were very clear about our dad and his behaviors. The stroke had caused some aggression and we told the director that on two separate occasions. She told us that the facility was equipped to handle him. We took him on a Thursday afternoon and paid $338 for the remainder of the month. Four hours later, we receive a call to come get him. ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 5 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,868 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Amarillo area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of memory care communities in the Amarillo area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 memory care communities in the Amarillo area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.