Memory Care in Newtown

14 Communities

The Birches at Newtown

70 Durham Road, Newtown, PA
$$$$
GM: "The Birches at Newtown is a very beautiful place. It's practically brand new, and it is literally right down the street from my house. We had a very positive interaction with the director. They gave us a small gift bag. The place is big, open, airy, bright, and clean, but their memory care unit smelled. My sister and I noticed that right when we walked in. It is behind locked doors, so it is kind of closed off from the rest of the place. The director was very informative and... (read more)

Pickering Manor

226 North Lincoln Avenue, Newtown, PA
$$$$
Pickering Manor is a 5 Star Nursing, Rehabilitation, Personal Care and Independent Living Community. Pickering Manor, a premier center for senior living, was opened in 1963 thanks to the generosity of Mr Henry Russell Pickering. He bequeathed his home and a sum of money for the creation of a retirement centre to serve the older citizens of Newtown and vicinity. This unique non-profit retirement community is located in historic Newtown and is owned and operated by the Communit... (read more)

Brookdale Northampton

65 Newtown-Richboro Road, Richboro, PA
$$$$
GM: "The director that we met at Brookdale Northampton was very nice, very friendly, and very informative. However, we did not particularly like the space because it was on the lower level. We felt like we were in a basement. It was dark. They had a very small outdoor space that had walls all around it because we were on the lower level. You have to really look up to the trees. It seemed very cramped and there were not a lot of places to walk around at all. I think they have shar... (read more)
yrs

Sunrise of Lower Makefield

631 Stony Hill Rd, Yardley, PA
$$$$
Debbie: "I chose Sunrise of Lower Makefield because I heard good things about them, and so far they’re fantastic. It’s the best care someone can get for memory care. They provide as much as they can for activities."

The Landing at Willow Grove

1120 York Road, Willow Grove, PA
$$$$
The Landing At Willow Grove is A Personal Care and Senior Living Community, that offers a specially designed Memory Care neighborhood located in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania. Welcome to our lakeside community where you will find the best in quality personal care and retirement senior living. Our goal is the make The Landing at Willow Grove your home, where you will receive exceptional personal care while enjoying an independent retirement lifestyle. When you walk through our ne... (read more)
yr

The Solana Doylestown

1621 Easton Road, Warrington, PA
$$$$
Discover the benefits of social living at the new Solana Doylestown. Set on eight beautiful acres in historic Bucks County, this vibrant community features upscale amenities including a gourmet restaurant, salon and spa, wellness center and movie theater. And with the worries of transportation, housekeeping and snow removal attended to by a well-trained staff, residents are free to enjoy an active, more independent lifestyle. Each new month will bring more than 200 social, ed... (read more)

Allegria at the Oaks

6400 Hulmeville Road, Bensalem, PA
$$$$
Michelle: "I toured the memory care of Allegria at the Oaks. I liked it, but I was a little disappointed that they're doing some construction inside, though they made it sound like they're only doing it for two weeks. Their dining area was also under construction, but that's the kind of thing you can't help when somebody else takes over. I guess I was just disappointed because I have visited several places and they're my favorite one, and they didn't call me the next day. The place its... (read more)

Bristol House Memory Care

2527 Bristol Rd, Warrington, PA
$$$$
Welcome to Bristol House Memory Care Nestled in the Philadelphia suburb of Warrington in Bucks County, our new community was designed on the best practices in memory care, providing a supportive environment for seniors with cognitive impairments like Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Every detail from the paint color to the furniture material to the window coverings reveal attention to detail focused on providing person-centered care and a tranquil environment. Our... (read more)
yrs

Brandywine Living at Pennington

143 West Franklin Avenue, Pennington, NJ
$$$$
Jane and Peter V.: "Brandywine Living at Pennington was the perfect choice for my mom. She is a member of the Memory Care Unit. She is well cared for and stimulated and most importantly, she is treated with respect and she is valued. The activities director knows each resident well and she has great ideas for activities of all levels. The memory care wing is immaculate and all of the residents are loved by the staff. Brandywine was also invaluable in helping us to make the decision to move... (read more)
yr

Rittenhouse Village at Floral Vale

600 Township Line Road, Yardley, PA
$$$$
GM: "My mother moved into Rittenhouse Village at Floral Vale. We are in love with the place. My mom loves it too. We have been incredibly happy with the care my mom has received. The staff members are very attentive, very kind, and very patient. The place is well maintained and clean. The food is good too. My mom enjoys it. They have a very wide range of activities, and they're constantly soliciting new ideas from family members of things that they can offer to the residents. I j... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 14 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,526 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Newtown area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of memory care communities in the Newtown area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 memory care communities in the Newtown area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.