Memory Care in Chapel Hill

yrs

LiveWell at Birchwood Lake Estates

6720 Pauline Drive, Chapel Hill, NC
$$$$
LiveWell at Birchwood Lake Estates is located in a natural setting in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, in a quiet area away from the city. Relatives of residents note that the staff are attentive and provide individualized care in a warm, homelike setting. Guests are impressed by the number of amenities, including the beautiful grounds, walking trails and a heated indoor pool. On-site games, movies, cooking classes and drum circles are just a few of the scheduled activities. Resi... (read more)
yrs

Brookdale Meadowmont

100 Lanark Road, Chapel Hill, NC
$$$$
Brookdale Meadowmont is located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, near stores, restaurants and physicians’ offices as well as the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Battle Park. Residents and their loved ones like the smaller, close-knit feel of this senior living community. They also give high marks for a clean facility and a staff that is very informative and kind. Residents can participate in a variety of activities such as cookouts with neighbors, piano-playing... (read more)

LiveWell at Coker Hills

202 N. Elliott Rd, Chapel Hill, NC
$$$$
Located west of the Shops at Eastgate, LiveWell at Coker Hills is an assisted living and memory care facility in a residential community of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Residents and visitors compliment the home-like setting, high quality of personalized care, patience and empathy demonstrated by the staff and the beauty of the house and property. Family members appreciate that the staff takes time to know each resident and that the facility offers pet-friendly... (read more)

LiveWell at Governors Club

11472 Club Drive, Chapel Hill, NC
1 review
LiveWell at Governors Club is a senior assisted living and memory care facility located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, that offers concierge-style assisted living with staff on site 24 hours for resident wellness. The memory care program provides structured, individualized care plans that can help residents live to their fullest. Residents and loved ones praise LiveWell’s caring staff, professional service, attention to detail and report that the facility provides a close-kn... (read more)

Chatham Ridge Assisted Living

143 Chatham Downs Drive, Chapel Hill, NC
$$$$
Chatham Ridge Assisted Living is located off of Chapel Hill Road less than 15 minutes from the city center. Residents of this up-to-date property receive quality care around the clock, and visitors praise the attentive staff. Newcomers can choose between studios and shared suites, and memory care services are available for those who need them. Residents say they enjoy watching movies and participating in activities such as yoga, Wii sports and gardening. The restaurant-style ... (read more)

Brookdale Chapel Hill

2230 Farmington Drive, Chapel Hill, NC
$$$$
Cindy: "Brookdale Chapel Hill was old, shabby, and just worn. I came in to say that I had an appointment with Crystal. Everybody that came out of their office thought that I was meeting with Crystal and they went right back into their office without even greeting me. Crystal, who no longer works there, was horrible. She tried to put my mom in a room with another resident there that should not have a roommate at all. It was just horrible. I could never leave my mother there. There we... (read more)

LiveWell at Governors Club Chapel Hill

11476 Club Drive, Chapel Hill, NC
$$$$
We are proud to offer a different kind of assisted living/memory care community. Our assisted living homes are all designed to be welcoming, friendly places for all friends and family. Whether your loved one is taking a stroll outside or sitting down to a delicious meal, you are always welcome and encouraged to join them. LiveWell offers concierge-style assisted living communities, featuring 24/7 on-site staff support. LiveWell’s lifestyle-driven care model is designed to ... (read more)

Chatham Ridge Assisted Living

114 Polks Village Lane, Chapel Hill, NC
$$$$
Rose: "I chose Chatham Ridge Assisted Living because I was impressed with my visit. I liked what they said about their approach in caring for residents in their assisted living. It's a beautiful community. We had a good experience, the staff members were really good people, and the communication was great. I felt like they were trying hard to give my parents the best care. There are things they could add more of, like in the outside area. The building is shaped like an X, and the m... (read more)

LiveWell at Hope Valley

3736 Bentley Drive, Durham, NC
$$$$
LiveWell at Hope Valley is in a historic, residential neighborhood filled with majestic trees. Located in Durham, North Carolina, it's a few minutes from both I-40 and the Hope Valley Country Club. The facility is close-knit, with small pets allowed and a maximum of eight residents. Staffers customize each resident’s care plan down to the smallest details to allow for mental stimulation and lifelong learning. Family members and friends can join their loved ones for meals, str... (read more)

Seasons at Southpoint

1002 Highway 54, Durham, NC
$$$$
Donna: "The Seasons at Southpoint is better than most assisted living facilities. It is beautiful and it looks great. Everything is nice and well-decorated. Everybody is nice, responsible, responsive, and helpful. Like when my dad was sick, they told me that the doctor needed to be called, and they asked my permission. They're expensive, but they were able to work with me on the price. The room my dad was first put into was getting a little expensive, so I asked that he be moved in ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 10 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $5,538 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Chapel Hill area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of memory care communities in the Chapel Hill area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 memory care communities in the Chapel Hill area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.