Memory Care in Newton

2 Communities

Ave Care at Newton, Inc.

85-1/2 Trinity Street,, Newton, NJ
$$$$
A Reviewer: "Ave Care was very nice. The only thing that I wasn't crazy about was that the bathroom was not right in the room, instead, the residents have to share. However, the atmosphere was friendly and family-like. It was really nice. The residents are allowed in the kitchen and they're allowed to help out if they want to. I thought that was very nice."

Barn Hill Care Center

249 High Street, Newton, NJ
$$$$
Eddie3: "My wife was in Barn Hill, and I would say it was a nice place. I thought the care was very good. They even greeted me like an old friend. I liked it. She was in the Alzheimer's section, and they take care of them great. They had a movie almost every day, and when they didn't have a movie, they played games, they had a little activity going on, and we know that most Alzheimer's patients can't do everything. I thought it was a section that was specialized for Alzheimer's or pe... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 2 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $5,000 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Newton area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of memory care communities in the Newton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 memory care communities in the Newton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.