10 Memory Care Facilities in Lincoln, NE

The Woodlands at Hillcrest

9421 Gable Pines Road, Lincoln, NE
Located near the heart of Lincoln, Nebraska, The Woodlands at Hillcrest offers a fun mix of urban entertainment and suburban peace and quiet. As a new facility, all of the amenities are in top-notch condition with everything from spas and e... (read more)

Independence House at Northview

2355 Superior Street, Lincoln, NE
Independence House at Northview, situated in the north end of Lincoln, Nebraska, is close to many shopping centers and restaurants. Visitors to the facility compliment its well-decorated companion suites and studio apartments, which they de... (read more)

CountryHouse at 70th & O – Lincoln

240 S. 70th St, Lincoln, NE
lbleiser: "This is a lovely place for a family member to live. The staff are excellent and develop a real relationship with the residents. There are always interesting activities or outings residents can look forward to. The building is clean, th... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 316 days

The Waterford at Wilderness Hills Memory Care

8939 Keystone Drive, Lincoln, NE
Anonymous Reviewer621851: "I visited Waterford at Wilderness Hills. It was fine, but I did not think mom would fit in very well. The apartments looked good. "

CountryHouse at Pine Lake – Lincoln

6616 South 84th Street, Lincoln, NE
Barbara107751250: "My dad is at Country House, and they are awesome and fantastic. They take care of everything. The staff is really nice, and everything is really good there. "
Special Promotion! Ends in 347 days

High Plains Alzheimer's Special Care Center

5601 S. 84th Street, Lincoln, NE
JR: "High Plains Alzheimer's Special Care Center was clean and I liked it. I liked the rooms, but they were smallish. I like that they have a bus that they can take the residents out and that they have crafts. They have nice big showers and bat... (read more)

CountryHouse on Old Cheney – Lincoln

5720 South 25th Street, Lincoln, NE
Debbie Long McCrory: "Our beloved Aunt Ellen McCrory was here for 6 weeks before her death (cancer). She also had vascular dementia. They took such great care of her. We loved the atmosphere of this place. It was furnished beautifully and the staff were so kin... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 316 days

GracePointe Assisted Living & Memory Care

4620 Randolph, Lincoln, NE
GracePointe Assisted Living and Memory Care in Lincoln, Nebraska, is located a few blocks away from Highway 34 near the Bryan Medical Center East Campus. Visitors and residents give the facility high marks for the small, attentive details t... (read more)

Independence House at Coddington

5500 South Coddington Avenue, Lincoln, NE
Son, brother, nephew.: "Both my mother, then later, my younger sister were admitted to the Independence House on Coddington in 2011, my mother with dementia and my sister with brain trauma injury and M.S. As a regular visitor to see them, I became well acquaint... (read more)

Bickford of Lincoln

4451 Old Cheney Road, Lincoln, NE
We began our quest into senior living because of our love for our beloved mother, Mary Bickford, whose needs became too great for us to manage. As we researched senior living options, we were shocked at our findings. The options offered too... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 10 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $5,695 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lincoln area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 33 reviews of memory care communities in the Lincoln area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 memory care communities in the Lincoln area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.