Memory Care in Saint Francois County

1 Community

St Joe Manor

10 Lake Drive, Bonne Terre, MO
$$$$
LB: "My father has been at St. Joe Manor since September. I'm not really pleased with it. It is clean enough and he eats OK, but they can't keep track of his shoes, clothes, bed clothing, or blanket. He keeps getting weaker and weaker because he just sits all day. I have never seen the staff do anything with him. When I have a question, I can't find anybody to talk to. I asked them to take him to the eye doctor, they said they wrote it down, but they had never taken him. I'm not ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Saint Francois County area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of memory care communities in the Saint Francois County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 1 memory care communities in the Saint Francois County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.