Memory Care in Battle Creek

4 Communities

Bickford of Battle Creek

3432 Capital Ave. SW, Battle Creek, MI
$$$$
Bickford of Battle Creek is located in Battle Creek, Michigan, close to Battle Creek Country Club and Woodland Park and Nature Preserve. Loved ones are impressed by the clean, spacious and airy rooms and the large communal areas. Residents praise the confident, caring and friendly staff who are always present whenever a resident or family member needs anything. Bickford of Battle Creek receives positive reviews for its wide range of activity choices including movie nights, ar... (read more)

Brookdale Battle Creek

197 Lois Drive, Battle Creek, MI
$$$$
dscott: "When I began this journey with my siblings I had no idea what I was doing. I plunged in and started searching the internet, making phone calls, and talking to people. Those that I spoke with at Caring.com and Brookdale were fabulous, caring people who gave me guidance, advice, and a listening ear. We will be placing our mother at Brookdale and feel great relief and joy. The process was actually a wonderful experience thanks to Katie at Caring.com and Marti at Brookdale. ... (read more)

The Oaks at NorthPointe Woods

706 North Avenue, Battle Creek, MI
$$$$
The Oaks at NorthPointe Woods sits nestled among Battle Creek’s 7,000 acres of parkland. Located on lush, tree-lined grounds, residents have many opportunities to enjoy nature, as well as Battle Creek’s vibrant culture. Residents interested in activities outside our campus can play the odds at Fire Keeper’s Casino, catch a Battle Creek Bombers baseball game, enjoy a picnic at one of the many parks, and so much more. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensur... (read more)

The Reflections

14316 Helmer Road South, Battle Creek, MI
$$$$
TobyQQAJT: "Reflections has excellent staff. The rooms are not really large but have a little kitchen, a place to eat, a bedroom, and bath. They have basketball and a walking club. "

At A Glance

There are 4 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,080 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Battle Creek area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of memory care communities in the Battle Creek area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 memory care communities in the Battle Creek area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.