Memory Care in Metairie

4 Communities

Sunrise of Metairie

3732 West Esplanade Ave., Metairie, LA
$$$$
Located close to Causeway Boulevard, Veterans Boulevard and Interstate 10, you will find the premier senior living community of Sunrise of Matairie offering residents the best of New Orleans’ unique culture. The senior living facility is conveniently located near the Lakeside Shopping Center with restaurants and churches close by. Residents receive individualized care in a nurturing environment with many activities and outings that include Cajun dancing and steam boat rides a... (read more)

Sunrise Living Center

3732 W Esplanade Ave, Metairie, LA
1 review
charlen711: "This place is the worst. My mother broke her collar bone, ankle, 4 ribs in the year that she was there. She is now in a facility that she is well taken care of. At Sunrise it is all about the money. Staff is not qualified and it is greatly overpriced. "

Laketown Village

1600 Joe Yenni Blvd, Kenner, LA
$$$$
SonOfASailor: "When I first toured Brookdale, it felt more like a resort than a nursing facility. My father was a resident at Brookdale Kenner for several months before he passed. I can't express how happy I was with the facility. The staff was very friendly, attentive and caring. We had always tried to avoid putting him into a nursing home, but once we found Brookdale, I wish we had done it sooner. I compared several options and facilities, and found Brookdale to be the best one for ... (read more)

Inspired Living at Kenner

3801 Loyola Drive, Kenner, LA
$$$$
Located in Kenner, Louisiana, Inspired Living at Kenner is an innovative community that offers a choice of senior living options. Whether you are active and independent, need a little assistance, or require personalized memory care, you can be assured that we can help design a rewarding lifestyle that is uniquely yours. Inspired Living at Kenner is ideal for those who are still active and independent, as well as for those who may need a little assistance. Our community ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 4 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,693 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Metairie area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of memory care communities in the Metairie area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 memory care communities in the Metairie area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.