Memory Care in Michigan City

yr

Trail Creek Place

1300 East Coolspring Avenue, Michigan City, IN
$$$$
Patricia105150850: "I visited Clare Bridge of Michigan City, and it's beautiful there. It was mellow, and they played music throughout the whole place. It was very clean and very organized. They were caring for the people. They were playing games when I was there, and there was one woman who carried a dog around with her. A nurse is coming to our home next week to evaluate my mother, and I like that aspect. That would definitely be my first choice because it was just professional and caring, t... (read more)

Rittenhouse Village at Michigan City

4300 Cleveland Ave, Michigan City, IN
$$$$

At A Glance

There are 2 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,400 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Michigan City area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of memory care communities in the Michigan City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 memory care communities in the Michigan City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.