11 Memory Care Facilities in Naples, FL
Juniper Village at Naples1155 Encore Way, Naples, FL
Bayshore Memory Care1260 Creekside Blvd. E., Naples, FL
Brookdale Naples770 Goodlette Rd. North, Naples, FL
Memory Care of Naples2626 Goodlette Frank Road, Naples, FL
Arden Courts of Lely Palms6125 Rattlesnake Hammock Rd, Naples, FL
Terracina Grand6825 Davis Boulevard, Naples, FL
Beach House Naples1000 Airport Pulling Road, Naples, FL
Barrington Terrace of Naples5175 Tamiami Trail East, Naples, FL
Naples Green Village101 Cypress Way East, Naples, FL
Thrive at Naples3480 Pine Ridge Road, Naples, FL
Keystone Place at Naples Preserve3490 Thrive Drive, Naples, FL
At A Glance
There are 11 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,944 per month.
We're there at every step
Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Naples area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.
Get the insights you need to find the right community.
- See more than 40 reviews of memory care communities in the Naples area from residents and their loved ones.
- Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 memory care communities in the Naples area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.
What to Consider About Memory Care in Naples
Seniors aged 65 and older make up the majority of the population in Naples, totaling 51 percent of the city's nearly 22,000 residents. Those seniors living in Naples with Alzheimer's disease or related memory disorders have access to 12 memory care facilities in the area.
In Naples, like the rest of the state, the Florida Department of Elder Affairs oversees assisted living facilities, which include those designed for individuals with dementia. These memory care facilities are subject to additional regulations. All such facilities must undergo training approved by the University of South Florida's Training Academy on Aging. This training ensures that high-quality care is delivered to seniors in Naples living in memory care facilities.
- Naples cost of living ranks 121.6 (100 being the national average). In other words, it's more expensive to live in Naples than average. Housing, health care and grocery costs are significantly higher than the U.S. average. In addition, seniors and their families can expect to pay higher than average for memory care facility expenses as well.
- Florida is one of the nation's most tax-friendly states, which can result in savings for seniors. Since the state of Florida doesn't have a state income tax, it doesn't tax social security income. Seniors and their families may choose to apply this savings toward memory care facility expenses every month.
- Violent crime rates in Naples are low, ranking at 14 on a scale where one is the safest and 100 the most dangerous. These rates are lower than the national average and can give families of seniors living in memory care facilities some peace of mind. Property crime rates are close to average, ranking at 39.9.
- Seniors and their families who want to escape the cold will enjoy Naples' year-round moderate climate. The city boasts more sunny days a year than average and sees no snow. Its coldest temperatures dip only into the mid-50s in January. Highs hit 90 in the summer.
Paying for Memory Care in Naples
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Florida
Memory Care costs in Naples start around $4,944 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of memory care is $4,723 per month.
It’s important to note that memory care rates in Naples and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Memory Care in Naples
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Memory Care in Florida page.
More Ways to Pay for Memory Care
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for memory care, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance memory care costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance memory care, visit our Memory Care in Florida page.
Free Memory Care Resources in Naples
Naples and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
Memory Care Facilities in Naples
Directory of Winners in Naples Area
Memory Care Laws and Regulations in Naples
Naples-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Florida are required to follow. Visit our Memory Care in Florida page for more information about these laws.