8 Memory Care Facilities in Bonita Springs, FL
Also serving communities of Estero.
Renaissance at the Terraces26455 S. Tamiami Trail , Bonita Springs, FL
American House Bonita Springs Senior Living11400 Longfellow Lane, Bonita Springs, FL
Inspired Living at Bonita Springs27221 Bay Landing Drive, Bonita Springs, FL
American House Coconut Point8460 Murano Del Lago Drive, Bonita Springs, FL
Juniper Village at Naples1155 Encore Way, Naples, FL
Bayshore Memory Care1260 Creekside Blvd. E., Naples, FL
Autumn Leaves of Estero22900 Lyden Drive, Estero, FL
Naples Green Village101 Cypress Way East, Naples, FL
At A Glance
There are 8 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $5,250 per month.
We're there at every step
Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bonita Springs area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.
Get the insights you need to find the right community.
- See more than 3 reviews of memory care communities in the Bonita Springs area from residents and their loved ones.
- Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 memory care communities in the Bonita Springs area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.
What to Consider About Memory Care in Bonita Springs
The lack of a Florida state income tax is just one of the reasons seniors flock to Bonita Springs to retire. Approximately 38.7 percent of the population or 21,900 seniors call Bonita Springs home, including those who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
There are 16 memory care facilities located in the area to accommodate these seniors. These communities are referred to as assisted living facilities that operate under a Limited Mental Health license (LMH). They provide services to three or more residents who receive Social Security Disability Insurance or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) due to a mental disorder.
- The city of Bonita Springs is home to world-class medical facilities, including those specializing in brain health and dementia care such as Alessi Family Care and the Sunergy Outpatient Surgery Center, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
- Bonita Springs has an overall crime rate that is 42 percent lower than the national average. Individuals have a one in 64 chance of becoming a victim or any type of crime, which makes the area relatively safe for seniors.
- The cost of living in Bonita Springs is 127.1, which is higher than the national average of 100 and higher than the state average of 111. Seniors paying for memory care may have a difficult time making ends meet in Bonita Springs.
- Summers in Bonita Springs are hot and humid with average July highs around 90 degrees. The area also gets around 55 inches of rain per year, which is higher than the national average of 39. This is partially due to the frequent afternoon showers in the spring and summer. Winters in Bonita Springs are mild and short with average January lows around 54 degrees.
Paying for Memory Care in Bonita Springs
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Florida
Memory Care costs in Bonita Springs start around $5,250 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of memory care is $4,723 per month.
It’s important to note that memory care rates in Bonita Springs and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Memory Care in Bonita Springs
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Memory Care in Florida page.
More Ways to Pay for Memory Care
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for memory care, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance memory care costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance memory care, visit our Memory Care in Florida page.
Free Memory Care Resources in Bonita Springs
Bonita Springs and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
Memory Care Facilities in Bonita Springs
Directory of Winners in Bonita Springs Area
Memory Care Laws and Regulations in Bonita Springs
Bonita Springs-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Florida are required to follow. Visit our Memory Care in Florida page for more information about these laws.