Woburn Nursing Center, Inc

Reviews of Woburn Nursing Center, Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Woburn Nursing Center, Inc

September 12, 2013

By Disgusted with WH

My parent was a resident of the Woburn Rehab for two months. It was a very clean place and the administrative and social activities staff was extremely helpful and nice. However, other than just 2 very exceptional CNA's, I found the other CNA's to be inattentive, lazy, impatient and often made nasty comments to the residents. Often when feeding some of the residents, they would rush the patients and talk down to them. Patients who needs to use the bathroom were often told to wait over and over again until they could no longer wait another minute. They often congregated in the living room instead of attending to the patients. The nursing staff made no efforts to make the families feel welcomed or to let them know they were there if you or the patient/resident needed anything. We always felt like we were bothering them. The nurses also questioned the doctor's order and wanted to follow their own agenda. We had to stand firm on this as my parent's doctor knew his patient better than they did. The food was also horrible. Given the cost of $450+ a day, the food should consist of more than a sandwich and chips at dinner time. I'm sure there are NH's worse than this one, but given the choice, I would choose a different facility.

About Woburn Nursing Center, Inc

Woburn Nursing Center, Inc is a senior living provider in Woburn, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Woburn Nursing Center, Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woburn Nursing Center, Inc