Woburn Nursing Center, Inc

Reviews of Woburn Nursing Center, Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Woburn Nursing Center, Inc

September 23, 2016

By dslj3747

This place was so chaotic. My mom arrived on a Friday before a long weekend and it took 10 days to meet with the intake person and sign the paperwork and receive the orientation packet, including the list for the tv channels and information on the laundry services. Rules were loosely enforced. I had been taking my mom to the bathroom several days before someone told me I couldn't because I wasn't "approved." Meanwhile, they put my mom in diapers because they never responded when she pushed the call button so she would have an accident. One time I did ask someone for help and she disappeared. I had hoped to put my mom in one of the Winchester Salter facilities but was pushed to this one, which seems to be the most run down. And there isn't enough parking. And there really isn't much space outside to enjoy. I would never let my mom go back here.

January 15, 2014

By Happy with Woburn Nursing Center

My mother went to Woburn Nursing Center for a short-term rehabilitation stay. The facility itself was clean and the services provided by Woburn Nursing Center were great. My mother loved the food and the food service department was excellent. There is a continuity of staff members there, which was very important for my mothers rehab. I am happy with the nursing staff, the CNA's and therapists. I would have my mother return to this facility as well as recommend Woburn Nursing Center to others.

September 12, 2013

By Disgusted with WH

My parent was a resident of the Woburn Rehab for two months. It was a very clean place and the administrative and social activities staff was extremely helpful and nice. However, other than just 2 very exceptional CNA's, I found the other CNA's to be inattentive, lazy, impatient and often made nasty comments to the residents. Often when feeding some of the residents, they would rush the patients and talk down to them. Patients who needs to use the bathroom were often told to wait over and over again until they could no longer wait another minute. They often congregated in the living room instead of attending to the patients. The nursing staff made no efforts to make the families feel welcomed or to let them know they were there if you or the patient/resident needed anything. We always felt like we were bothering them. The nurses also questioned the doctor's order and wanted to follow their own agenda. We had to stand firm on this as my parent's doctor knew his patient better than they did. The food was also horrible. Given the cost of $450+ a day, the food should consist of more than a sandwich and chips at dinner time. I'm sure there are NH's worse than this one, but given the choice, I would choose a different facility.

Services and Amenities of Woburn Nursing Center, Inc

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Woburn Nursing Center, Inc

Woburn Nursing Center, Inc is a senior living provider in Woburn, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Woburn Nursing Center, Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Woburn Nursing Center, Inc